Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

I just got this little guy, whom I named Sherbert, this is only his second day with me. I thought he was a "rainbow", checked google images, which made me think I was right, and then came on here, and now I am not as sure as I was.
Just like some clarification on his mutation.
Thanks! :)

Photo's are not the best, it was a dark afternoon, will try to get better ones if needed. His colours are brighter than on here. He has a bright yellow face and paler wings and tail and his body colour is bright turquoise. He also has a cute little yellow patch on the back of his head.

·
MOTM March 2012
5,292 Posts
Looks to be a yellowface spangle skyblue but could be cobalt.

better pictures would help us confirm, and also one of his back would be helpful :)

But no not a Rainbow.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks to be a yellowface spangle skyblue but could be cobalt.

better pictures would help us confirm, and also one of his back would be helpful :)

But no not a Rainbow.
Yeah well I figured he wasn't after looking into it more. Regardless he is beautiful anyway! Just uploading some more pics now, hopefully they will be better.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's some more pictures. Hopefully they are a bit better. they are still dark though, again he's much brighter turquoise and his face is a bit more yellow. He's out for the first time and is scared of the bedspread so that's why he's sitting on the pole... :rolleyes: It was tricky to get one of his back because he wanted to keep an eye on me, but we got there in the end.

·
Member of the Month
3,184 Posts
Looks like a YF1 sky blue spangle male to me. Although he could be cobalt. It's hard to tell dark factors for me in photos.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.