Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I was hoping someone could help identify my new budgies sex and mutation.

I adopted Turk last Friday and have done some reading and I think he is a male, and maybe a type of yellow face, cobalt blue spangle though I am completely new at guessing and am not really sure.

I am also thinking that he is older than a year due to no baby bars and white iris would that be right?

·
Registered
7,173 Posts
Definitely a male and older than a year, but I'm useless with mutations so I'll let someone else take that one :p

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
My guess is yellow face type II sky blue opaline spangle male. He is at least 8 months old because he has white irises. Mine are all about 7-8 months and their irises aren't as defined as his so I am guessing he is older than that. He is totally gorgeous!! Where do you all find these amazing budgies to adopt? Don't get me wrong, I love normal greens but I already have 2 that I get mixed up all the time!! :)

Congrats!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My guess is yellow face type II sky blue opaline spangle male. He is at least 8 months old because he has white irises. Mine are all about 7-8 months and their irises aren't as defined as his so I am guessing he is older than that. He is totally gorgeous!! Where do you all find these amazing budgies to adopt? Don't get me wrong, I love normal greens but I already have 2 that I get mixed up all the time!! :)

Congrats!
Thanks, so I wasn't too far off with my guess

thanks for the comments, I think he is so cute as well. I am in love with his little throat spots :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.