Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, Please tell me this is a male. I made a stop by the pet sore today and I really wanted a male. This one looked more like a male to me than the others. He is the most cuddley little new bird I've ever seen. He never tried to bite me and lets me pick him up and just snuggles against me. I just love him so. I know nothing about mutations so what can anyone tell me about his coloring. Thanks. I uploaded these pictures to photobucket. I hope they are not too large. The circle around his nostrils are a light blue and not white. I don't have a name yet, so I'm open to suggestions.
Thanks.

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
He is a male. He is normal sky blue and as he has very pale cheek patches he probably has a grey factor that may show up more as he gets older

·
Registered
987 Posts
omg he is so pretty ! i mean handsome ... what about cloud,sky,storm,stormy,bluee,ocean,seabird,belee,tweetwee,nico,momo...

ok i have no more names i can find for him ,.... hope i helped you :):p

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
omg he is so pretty ! i mean handsome ... what about cloud,sky,storm,stormy,bluee,ocean,seabird,belee,t weetwee,nico,momo...
Thank you so much. That is quite a list. Cute names to choose from there.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Beautiful! Hes really pretty, and its so cute hoe snuggles right up to you, hes a keeper! And you should name him Sandy, his feathers have that sandstone color tinge to it! let us know what you decide! :)

·
Registered
482 Posts
You could stick with names starting with the letter 's' as you already have three birds like that.

Squiggle, Sticker, etc.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I def reckon Sky as you already have a yellow bird called Sunny :)
How sweet that he is so cuddly, I'm jealous :eek:

·
Registered
132 Posts
He is pretty. My sister has a sky blue reccesive pied and we called her Sky. Sometimes the simplest of names works the best.

·
♥Budgies No.1 fan♥
3,368 Posts
what about Blue..like mine:p
Ace..checker/s..budgie? XD

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.