Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Helloo

today was the big day of my budgies, I went to the market and bought alot of things, among all, I rewarded my self with new 4 budgies,
I am wondring that are there mutations,
and which of them are cocks, and hens? I myself couldnt know:S

I think I have 2 creminos, one of them is more yellewiosh??

·
Registered
9 Posts
Gorgeous!

I see two creaminos (far left and 2nd in first pic)... look like hens (although the 2nd one could be a ****, cant tell from pics).
A skyblue/cobalt spangle (hen).
A dominant cobalt pied (possible ****, not too sure. The cere is at that inbetween stage, where it could be boy or girl).

Boomer :)

·
Registered
192 Posts
how cute!!!??? their well lovely! i coudnt tell you what types they are tho lol!!

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
Two are creminos (provided they have red eyes). The first one is definately a hen, not sure about the second but I think it's a hen too. Another way to describe this mutation is type 2 yellow face albino

Sky blue spangle hen

Cobalt recessive pied. I think it's a **** but not positive, recessive pieds are always hard to sex from photos

Male recessive pieds and male inos have a pinkish cere throughout their lives so if you have males they won't get blue ceres

·
Registered
208 Posts
aww there soo cute i would love 2 have more than 1 budgie . but i cant train the one never mind anymore haha :p. i have a really hard to tame budgie but i love it hehe

·
Registered
562 Posts
4 new birds at one time! Wow! what a rush! hahaha. I am soo jealous. Beautiful. I have never seen anything but normal sky blue and normal green in my city...:( You are soo lucky. Have fun. I love the pics

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all !

really appreciated :)

I just finished the final exams and all my time will be for all the 8 budgies :D

·
Born2Bfree, bred2Bcaptive
2,887 Posts
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!! That is all I can say :)
Enjoy them and spoil them.
I love your blue budgies.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Nika ;)

========

I have a Q to nev90

I have read somewhere that an Albino (or Lutino or Cremino) + a cinnamon would produce a Lacewing

I have **** Cremino + Cinnamon hen, any chance for a Lacewing ??

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
Thanks Nika ;)

========

I have a Q to nev90

I have read somewhere that an Albino (or Lutino or Cremino) + a cinnamon would produce a Lacewing

I have **** Cremino + Cinnamon hen, any chance for a Lacewing ??
Not in the first generation unless your **** bird happened to be split for cinnamon. If a male chick from this pair is mated to a cinnamon or ino hen there is a small chance that you could get a lacewing

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi nev,,

one of my creminos developed a white circle around the red iris, could this happen??? I thought the red eyes never lighten up

·
Registered
125 Posts
oh those creaminos are absolutely stunning!

I'm jealous now.... :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.