Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we're getting a new kitten tomorrow!! :D Shes an RSPCA rescue :( Poor thing was abandoned and is so terrified we think she was abused. Angel (our other cat) was an RSPCA rescue too. I think she just needs some TLC and space.. will keep you posted guys! Will put pics up shortly :) I hope Luna (that's her name hehe) gets along with Angel, she's a bit of a brat (but we lover her! :XD:) I might also be getting my budgie sooner than I thought! Very exiting :D

·
Registered
37,335 Posts
Poor baby, Rescue animals are so lucky sadly a lot are not. Can't wait for some more information and pictures of Luna. YAY how exciting about your budgie coming soon as well, be sure to not let Angel and Luna near your new budgie ;)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Poor baby, Rescue animals are so lucky sadly a lot are not. Can't wait for some more information and pictures of Luna. YAY how exciting about your budgie coming soon as well, be sure to not let Angel and Luna near your new budgie ;)
Haha thanks Cathy :) Sadly, even the best care dosn't put RSPCA pets completely right sometimes; Angel is still very wary of everyone apart from a select few people :( (The cats are't allowed in my room ;) )

Oh how exciting I can't wait to see pictures of Luna. I'm glad you're able to take her in and I hope Angel likes her :)
Also very excited about your budgie coming soon!:D:budgie:
Thanks Niamh! So do we, haha :) Yes, my mum saw her and fell in love, thank god she won't be hurt ever again!

Reactions: Niamhf

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
That's great, I'm glad you will be adopting the kitten!
I hope she settles in well and be sure to share some pics if Luna is cooperative with the camera, of course. :D

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Bless your heart on the rescue...:)

Getting new pet's is an exciting thing...:cool:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's great, I'm glad you will be adopting the kitten!
I hope she settles in well and be sure to share some pics if Luna is cooperative with the camera, of course. :D
Haha Thanks and I hope so!!

Bless your heart on the rescue...:)

Getting new pet's is an exciting thing...:cool:
Thank you Randy :hug: (You should be thanking my mums crazy cat lady tendecies :giggle:
So glad you've decided to adopt the little one, I can't wait to see her! I'm so happy you've decided to take in little Luna :D
Of course, excited about the soon to be budgie arrival too ;)
Thanks Starling :) Me too, I've already picked my budgie! :woot:

UPDATE: So We are getting Luna tomorrow. The only problem is, I'm working from 8:30 am and then going straight to a dinner (I finish work 4:30 ish)... Mum is picking her up in the morning (As well as my cage! Its a flight cage and awesome! :D ) but I won't get to see Luna until late :S I'm hoping a newperson (me...) won't scare her too much! AND mum has to leave her for a few hours because she' coming to the dinner too... I hope Luna will be ok! She will be separated from Angel, but what if she gets lonely or scared?! Argh freaking out :eek:

·
Registered
533 Posts
Congratulations, Luna is Gorgeous...Thank You to your family taking in a rescue! :)

Reactions: DanielTheLion
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.