Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eek: I am having my hair done today, complete revamp new colour, and cut. My problem is I am a bit worried about the strong chemicals in the dyes they use will they be ok for Budget to come close to my face as he sits in my neck and sleeps usually ? he probably won't know who I am :S
These days it costs so much to get your hair done you have to save up and treat it like a present to ones self so that is why I have posted it in celebrations:budgie:

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Ohh i am looking forward to seeing your new hair style we won't no you when you have changed it. Maybe it is a good thing to keep your budgie away from the chemical smell until you have washed it out just to be on the safe side.
There was a person once who posted on here ages ago about dying there hair and the budgie was in the same room and she said it made him sick. I don't no if it is true or not if dye makes budgies sick. But when mum dyes her hair i shift Indi into another room just to be on the safe side. Is having a new look your new year's resolution?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.