Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. My name is Apostolos but for short they call me Tolis. I am new member here but at times i have found great advice on different subjects. I have 4 budgies currently and i love them as much as i love my family and maybe a bit more.
Two of them are older than 6-7 years old, an other is 1 and a half year old and the youngest is less than a year old. I decided to make an account here so in order to share information with other members and ask my silly questions. Due to my own health problems and issues i cant take care of myself as i would like too so i decided to try and give my budgies a healthier and happier life. If i cant be happy with my self at least i should try for my budgies to live as they should and be happy as intended by nature. I currently have many questions and i will try to use the forums in the right way. Thank you very much.
Kind regards Tolis.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hello. My name is Apostolos but for short they call me Tolis. I am new member here but at times i have found great advice on different subjects. I have 4 budgies currently and i love them as much as i love my family and maybe a bit more.
Two of them are older than 6-7 years old, an other is 1 and a half year old and the youngest is less than a year old. I decided to make an account here so in order to share information with other members and ask my silly questions. Due to my own health problems and issues i cant take care of myself as i would like too so i decided to try and give my budgies a healthier and happier life. If i cant be happy with my self at least i should try for my budgies to live as they should and be happy as intended by nature. I currently have many questions and i will try to use the forums in the right way. Thank you very much.
Kind regards Tolis.
Welcome Tolis!

What are your little birdies names? Do you have any photos?

Oh, the information you will find on Talk Budgie is fabulous!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome Tolis!

What are your little birdies names? Do you have any photos?

Oh, the information you will find on Talk Budgie is fabulous!!
Well most of them have taken their names from the colors they have. One is called Greeny in my language and the other is called Firfirikos because he is yellow like a canary and this name in my country is usually given to canaries. The younger ones are called Blua (because of her color) and Wordy because she never stops talking and chirping around. Even when the others sleep or rest! I really love your profile photo. It makes me smile a lot!! This birdy looks like having a lot of swag. And that chain is awesome on him!! hahah

·
Registered
63 Posts
Well most of them have taken their names from the colors they have. One is called Greeny in my language and the other is called Firfirikos because he is yellow like a canary and this name in my country is usually given to canaries. The younger ones are called Blua (because of her color) and Wordy because she never stops talking and chirping around. Even when the others sleep or rest! I really love your profile photo. It makes me smile a lot!! This birdy looks like having a lot of swag. And that chain is awesome on him!! hahah
We could only image how wonderful their names are in Greek. Greek, yes?

Oh yes, Mr Rudy has a lot of swag haha he is the king of this castle! I’m glad it made you smile. Check out some of the other budgie photos on the forum and it will guarantee you a laugh. Mr Rudy talks and sings a lot as well; I guess it’s their way of saying I am to pretty to ignore haha

Good luck with reading all the knowledgeable stuff this forum presents and I hope to see photos of your little babies 🐥

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Goodmorning!! Thank you all very much. You are all making me feel very comfortable here. I will do my homework and read all the guidlines and FAQS! And soon i will post my birdies too!! I currently use a potato as a mobile phone with a potato camera on it!! Technology is a mysterious and puzzling thing around here hahaha!! Thanks you all again!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.