Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi. Everyone!!! I wanted to share some new photo's of Indigo for you all to see so hear they are... Indi is getting more and more beautiful every day his feathers are so shiny and he is so healthy fun loving budgie.. I love him to bits i am working on a new video of him so as soon as i get it ill post it on..I haven't posted photo's of Indi for a while so i thought id have an update on Indi's pictures.. Please enjoy..

Look at me aren't i so beautiful.

Time out on my mum's knee i love sitting there.

What is up there mum i see something on your nose.

Hey Mum pay attention i am down here and you are up there!! Pick me up Pick me up....

Close up

I have my eye on you Mum this is my bell and you can't have it.

Checking things out.

On top of my cage.

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
Aww, our Multi-BOTM Winner Sir Indi is simply a fine specimen of budgiekind on Earth. I also love the photo of his cute upward glance. Just wanna swallow him up like Slyvester does to Tweedy bird!:D

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:) Especially the picture where Indigo is looking up at you on your leg....a ton of personality in a wee package! Too adorable:D
Awww Thank you...Indi has a lot of personality he is so funny he makes me laugh..

Aww, our Multi-BOTM Winner Sir Indi is simply a fine specimen of budgiekind on Earth. I also love the photo of his cute upward glance. Just wanna swallow him up like Slyvester does to Tweedy bird!:D
Awww Thank you Sir Nick.. I just got that photo just in time had to be so quick he moves so fast was luckly to get that photo.... Maybe Indi will have a photoshop picture with Tweety or Tom and Jerry...

Oh Indigo is just way too cute for words. There is so much personality is such a small package!!! Love the pics, Lyn!
Thank you Kristen...

Great pictures Lyn. Indi is just so adorable, and he knows it.
Thank you Kate... Indi loves the camera he gets so excited when I take his photo he loves it..

Awwwwwwwww I love the third picture of indi heeeee issss soooo cutttee!!!
Thank you Bethanyi...

He is so handsome! I love the second picture, he's really showing off for the camera.
Thank you Samantha..

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Indi is such an amazing model that I can't even pick a favourite photo, I love them all! :D

Reactions: LynandIndigo

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
He is a beautiful boy, indeed... He seems to LOVE the camera.. keep the photos coming!
Thank you Judy. Ill try to add some more photo's here tomorrow sometime.. Ill be sure to keep the photo's coming Indi loves his photo being taken...

Indi is such an amazing model that I can't even pick a favourite photo, I love them all! :D
Thank you Aluz...I have so many photo's of Indi I can't stop taking them as he is so beautiful he shines when the camera is out.. I must have a Million Photo's of Indi and all of them are just so beautiful cause i love him so much...

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.