Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
~Crazy Bird Lady~
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I also posted this in the other thread. If I confuse people I'm sorry. I meant to make a new thread from the beggining :eek:

OK, here are some pictures I got of her. They said her name is Beauty, which I can definitely see why :) Hope these are a little better :eek:

Sorry they are so blurry. I think my batteries were low. That and ever since I dropped the camera it hasn't worked too well :eek:

·
Member of the Month
3,206 Posts
She is beautiful!!! So what mutation is that?

·
(retired budgie breeder)
3,772 Posts
Hmmm... I wonder how long it will take me to get from So Cal, to GA? She is STUNNING... you better lock your doors!

·
~Crazy Bird Lady~
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ha ha, locking them right now! I believe she is a Lacewing, I tried to take pics in the most natural lighting without flash to get her true color, and of course it didn't pick up the red eyes :rolleyes: But yes, they are red.

Thank you all, I'm in love as well. She is the first Lacewing I've seen in person :)

·
Budgie Addict :)
6,526 Posts
She is gorgeous!:D

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
pretty :loveeyes: (bug wipes drool from face) lol.... she is just stunning!!! and her name is perfect.. she is indeed a Beauty... you must be so happy!! :D

·
Budgie ESL tutor
1,461 Posts
What a unique addition to your flock! They really did pick a great name for her. Now you just have to find a mate for her that's a bit on the rough side and you can call him Beast lol :D

·
Registered
10,952 Posts
Wow! She is one of the most beautiful budgies i've ever seen! :loveeyes: her name so matches her! she sure is a beauty!

Hmmm... I wonder how long it will take me to get from So Cal, to GA? She is STUNNING... you better lock your doors!
I'm wondering how long it'll take for me to get there too... I saw we team up! :D you go through the backdoor and i'll sneak in through the window :D we'll share her :p one week at my place, one week at yours :D

·
Registered
15,654 Posts
:loveeyes: Oh no..I definitely feel a Budgie napping attack coming on...

She is soooo Gorgeous! I LOVE her!:D Feel free to post more pics anytime.;)

·
~Crazy Bird Lady~
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well, I'll tell you all now :) You will have a big fight on your hands :D I really had to turn on the charm to be able to get her. After getting all the boys the week before, it was hard getting hubby to go for it ;)

How about we compromise and I promise to post lots of pics :p

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.