Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Member of the Month November 2014
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybirdie! So I commented a very long time ago on another post, and said I wanted to get a tattoo done, budgie related. I finally did it on Valentine's day! Anyway, here it is after I got home that day, and then a few days ago.

This one is a bit contorted because of how I had my arm positioned.

·
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everybirdie! I can't take credit for the feet prints though. I got them from a different member's post. They're not exactly the same, but very close. I couldn't ever find a good set to reference online. I'll have to go back for touch ups in a few spots, but otherwise, I think it came out really well!

Aluz, it will be fun if that happens. Right now though, they still very scared and wary of it, lol.

·
Super Moderator/Member of the Month October 2015
6,764 Posts
Thanks Julie, me too. Hurt like crazy, and kind of felt like he was tearing my skin off layer by layer, but it was totally worth it. Very tender skin on the wrist.
I have my back done with some stuff. It's old and I hate it. I SO wish I had the money to get it removed and redone with something else! That would be thousands :( The removal (had one session long ago) takes several sessions in ONE area at a time. Hasn't come down in price over the years, probably because of the demand, and believe it or not it hurts more than the tattoos! The laser literally burns into your flesh. I found that the artist makes a ton of difference in how much it hurts too even in the same area.

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Very cool Kristin...:)
I have some ink on my wrist and forearm, so i know how tender that area is when it comes to the tattoo needle....:scare:

·
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Very cool Kristin...:)
I have some ink on my wrist and forearm, so i know how tender that area is when it comes to the tattoo needle....:scare:
Thanks, Randy! It's definitely a tender area. And to think, I have to get it touched up, so back under the needle again!!! Ouch! It's not quite fully healed yet, but it's getting there. It just stinks that I have to wait until that happens so I can get the touch up.

I have one on my ankle that didn't hurt nearly that bad. Less nerve endings I suppose. I need to get that one touched up too, so I might be under the needle for a while on the day I go in for that.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.