Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Member of the Month Dec 2014
1,087 Posts
I've seen those at the pet store but didn't realize they fit over a perch. I'm going to take a closer look. Looks like a really cute toy and your fids obviously appreciate the present Mommy brought home!

·
Registered
201 Posts
So sweet watching them explore a new toy, I have a friend who had a problem with this particular toy and lost a budgie due to the budgie chewing and breaking off bits of plastic from the balls.

Keep a watch on the toy and if you see its beginning to look chewed or broken slats maybe find another toy for them that's a bit similar but not as easy to chew.

Something like this is pretty hard for them to break unfortunately there's no little ringing bells inside the balls? :(

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Nick. I thought it was a bit thin & 'flimsy' when I was putting it in and
as they can get rather rough with their toys I will definitely keep an eye on it. :)

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I have one of those but its not in the cag due to the fact that my first budgie (Squeak) would push it to the end of the perch and then push it totally off the perch, the other reason is it won't fit on the perches in Lilly's cage.
But your boy's looked like they were having fun :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.