Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2015
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How adorable!:giggle: I love Noah's little noises!:giggle:
Thanks Gaby :) he's such a chatterbox when he's happy :D

Noah certainly loves his chilli. I love the way he is digging in to get at the seeds.
Haha yes I'm starting to think that he just loves anything that's either red or yellow in colour! (Raspberries, chilli, sweet corn.....) :D it's funny I played the video back to him and he was so intrigued but kept trying to eat the chilli through the screen! Every time he went to lick the Replay of himself, he aimed for the chilli whether it was in his claw on the screen or on the ground!! :D

It's so cute to see Noah eating his pepper and I see he mumbles while eating too!
Thanks for sharing the pics and video, Niamh. :D
Thanks Ana :)
Yes they are his happy sounds :) he loves chilli :)

Haha, he really likes that pepper!
:D it's like ice cream to him!!!! :p

I always love your bird he is amazing and so photogenic! Hope it wasn't too spicy for him!
Thanks Nixmerlin :D he certainly stands out with his bright colours :) He loves chilli - I was shocked also when I first learned that they could eat chilli but apparently they do not have heat receptors in their mouths!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Too cute!! I think you should change Noah's name to "Eats with his feets"!!:D

·
Member of the Month October 2008
6,908 Posts
I am not so sure about the heat receptors Niamh. When hand feeding with a spoon a bird can tell if the food is too hot. And one of my Cockatoos absolutely loved chilli's, the hotter the better. He used to take a bite out of one and you know how if you take a bite of something too hot you open your mouth and try to cool it off, well he used to do the same thing, but then go in for another big bite. Hard to describe in words, much easier when you can visually show what I mean.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.