Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
It's always amazing to see them using their brains and developing their problem solving skills and your Noah did a great job! :2thumbs:

My Khaleesi has a very similar "foraging ball", only his has a different colours (pink and yellow). :)

·
Member of the Month June 2015
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What a great video!
I love :love: Noah's quiet little exclamations of pleasure as he enjoys his lovely juicy raspberry. :D
Haha yes he's got a full range of chuckles :) it's funny he hadn't realised the raspberry was in there and wasn't bothered with it until I pointed out his favourite treat - you should have seen his eyes light up it was so cute :D

Oh that guy, he is a total raspberry addict :laughing:
I had no idea kakarikis make such cute little ducky sounds :D
Lol he sure is! :D I'd love to just place a big bowl of raspberries infront of him but he'd end up with a pain in his tummy he loves them so much :p

It's always amazing to see them using their brains and developing their problem solving skills and your Noah did a great job! :2thumbs:

My Khaleesi has a very similar "foraging ball", only his has a different colours (pink and yellow). :)
Yes it doesn't take long at all for them to figure it out they're so smart :p
Aw I'm sure little Khaleesi loves his foraging ball he's such a cute little guy :D

·
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
37,335 Posts
I love hearing him chuckle, it's almost like HA I worked it out ! He is one of my favourite characters here at TB. Budget has developed a laugh as well, they seem to know when to use it too!:D

·
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I love hearing him chuckle, it's almost like HA I worked it out ! He is one of my favourite characters here at TB. Budget has developed a laugh as well, they seem to know when to use it too!:D
Thank you Cathy :) Noah loves being part of the budgie community :D
Oh they definitely know when to use their chuckles it's sooooo cute :p

·
Super Moderator
19,678 Posts
That is such a cute video--you should have seen me break in to a big, goofy grin at his little clucks and chuckles :giggle: He was clearly brimming with joy at discovering that inside his wonderful ball there was something even more wonderful--a raspberry! :love:

Noah definitely is my favourite red and yellow boy :D

·
Super Moderator
19,678 Posts
Uh-oh.
Now Peachy is upset and pouting. :pout:
Peachy thinks you need to have two equally favorite red and yellow boys ;)
Aha, here's the catch--I consider Peachy yellow and orange creme with peaches on top, of course ;) Let Peachy know for me that he will always be my favourite yellow and orange Peach! :giggle:

·
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That is such a cute video--you should have seen me break in to a big, goofy grin at his little clucks and chuckles :giggle: He was clearly brimming with joy at discovering that inside his wonderful ball there was something even more wonderful--a raspberry! :love:

Noah definitely is my favourite red and yellow boy :D
:D He just gets soooo excited when he sees a raspberry it makes me feel so happy :D he sure knows how to steal hearts too :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.