Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
37,335 Posts
He can certainly run fast when he wants to I thought he was going to skid off the white surface for a while there. Then he does that slow emphasised walk like he is in slow motion LOL. He is so funny, life would never be dull with him around.:giggle::laughing:

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Noah is such a happy boy, it's so cute to see him alternating between walking and running! I love his sweet chirps and how they increase in volume when he takes off for a short flight. :D

Reactions: Kate C and Jo Ann

·
Member of the Month June 2015
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He can certainly run fast when he wants to I thought he was going to skid off the white surface for a while there. Then he does that slow emphasised walk like he is in slow motion LOL. He is so funny, life would never be dull with him around.:giggle::laughing:
Haha he has very fast reactions alright. You should see him in flight - he zips around and my heart is always in my mouth when he does it because he flies soooo quickly and goes within millimetres of the wall then whizzes around in a split second it's fascinating to watch and he has so much fun doing it. He absolutely loves flying.

Noah is such a happy boy, it's so cute to see him alternating between walking and running! I love his sweet chirps and how they increase in volume when he takes off for a short flight. :D
Thanks Ana, I really hope he is happy anyway I'm always trying to think up new ways of making things interesting for him.

How adorable!:giggle: His noises are so cute!:giggle: Thanks for sharing,Niamh!:)
Thanks Gaby, yes he has a funny little cackle alright :)

·
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Seeing Noah doing his slow strut and then breaking into a run made me literally laugh out loud (I woke up Skipper and Scooter!) :laughing:

This was a wonderful way to start the morning, Niamh - thank you. Noah is simply far beyond precious!
Haha thanks Deb :) Apologies to Skipper and Scooter!:eek:

Noah brings lots of smiles and happiness into my life and I'm glad to share on TB :)

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
OMG LOL, I'd lose my head if it weren't attached to my neck from spinning so hard to Noah's hilarious hyper strut!:laughing:

Here's the perfect song for this occasion:D

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
:laughing1:...:laughing1:...:laughing1:....Oh my he is a treat. I don't think I'd ever get a thing done if he were my bird, I'd be too busy watching him....:D

Reactions: Niamhf and nuxi

·
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OMG LOL, I'd lose my head if it weren't attached to my neck from spinning so hard to Noah's hilarious hyper strut!:laughing:

Here's the perfect song for this occasion:D
Haha yes that is the perfect song for his strut! :D he is such a funny boy alright :)

:laughing1:...:laughing1:...:laughing1:....Oh my he is a treat. I don't think I'd ever get a thing done if he were my bird, I'd be too busy watching him....:D
Haha it can be very difficult to get things done with him alright but mainly because he 'owns' everything and is not in the slightest bit afraid to let you know!! I get scolded all the time for doing things even as simple as getting a glass of water!! Lol :D

·
Super Moderator
19,681 Posts
Oh my goodness, he is just adorable!
I loved it, it's perfect! I love his exaggerated strut and then he runs around like he's late for something :giggle:

He sounds like a kazoo mixed with a squeaky toy :laughing:

This really was the best thing I've seen all week!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.