Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2015
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well done, Noah! Bet he's all red in the face now from munching on his raspberry treat :)
Haha yes he made a mess but had a big bath afterwards :)

aww, he's a little darling. Well done Noah!
Thanks Emma :)

Noah is such a sweet boy, I'm sure he will have lots of goodies this Christmas and a special present from Santa Birdie! :D
I'm sure he will, he tries to be good - he just can't help getting over hyper and excited sometimes :p

Noah is so adorable!:giggle: I hope he didn't chew on the Christmas decorations.:eek:
Haha don't worry he was completely supervised :)

That is so cute that Noah has his own Christmas area and decorations.
Lol I would have loved to have left it for him but it would be too dangerous. His shelf was set up purely for the photo shoot but the decorations were moved back to their display afterwards. He can still visit them but he tends not to spend much time in that area. He loves his shelf though :)

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,540 Posts
Haha! Noah's sure got the holiday spirits and he looks a little overwhelmed by all the goodies like "Hmm, which should I play with first?". The photos are just too cute!:giggle:

·
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Haha! Noah's sure got the holiday spirits and he looks a little overwhelmed by all the goodies like "Hmm, which should I play with first?". The photos are just too cute!:giggle:
Thanks Nick :) lol yes he had great fun helping me decorate for Christmas he loves the excitement :) - especially the big juicy raspberry that was floating around overhead to get him to pose!! :D

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,540 Posts
Thanks Nick :) lol yes he had great fun helping me decorate for Christmas he loves the excitement :) - especially the big juicy raspberry that was floating around overhead to get him to pose!! :D
LOL, that's gonna make him look like Hannibal Lector again!:laughing:

·
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Noah,

You are such a good boy to pose so wonderfully for your Christmas Photo Shoot.

I'm glad to hear you were paid properly for your efforts with a lovely juicy raspberry. ;)

Merry Christmas!
It was very hard work indeed...we had to do several 'takes' but I think my mom and dad did a good enough job. My mom always says I'm a handsome boy anyway so I guess I'm pretty photogenic. The raspberry was delicious - although I don't know why my dad kept swirling it around overhead when I was in my photo shoot!! It was quite distracting!! :eek:

Celebrities are always at their best in front of camera :)
Haha yes Noah is certainly not shy of the camera :D

·
Super Moderator
20,165 Posts
Noah, what a darling you are!

Posing so wonderfully, especially. I see you strutting amid all the tinsel and hear a million souls sigh in sheer admiration.

Even Mallorn sends a nod!

I'm glad your stunning resplendence and natural poise was well rewarded ;)

Happy Christmas, Chicken! :D

·
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Gosh, he is a beauty... and a bit of a ham... errr.... celebrity with the photo shoot!
Thanks for the great Christmas photos!
Haha yes little Noah is a true professional. He had to inspect all the props and they had to be positioned carefully to make proper use of the lighting. :) he even covers the S on his box to read Noah's tuff!! He is a tough little Tootsie :D

Noah, what a darling you are!

Posing so wonderfully, especially. I see you strutting amid all the tinsel and hear a million souls sigh in sheer admiration.

Even Mallorn sends a nod!

I'm glad your stunning resplendence and natural poise was well rewarded ;)

Happy Christmas, Chicken! :D
Oh my mom calls me Chicken too! :D
Happy Christmas to you and Mallorn also :)

I had a lot of fun posing for my photo shoot - I mean it was still hard work especially as I directed the whole process (no one is allowed touch anything on my shelf without running it past me first) but i enjoyed it all the same :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.