Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Here is the Amazing Penry doing a one-footed headstand!

Budgie name: Penry
Theme suggestion for next month: Budgies doing human things

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Buzz and Moe's crazy sleeping position

BUZZ and MOE do acrobatics in their sleep lately. Sleep like this every night the crazy boys!!!

Next month's theme - affectionate budgies

·
Registered
37,562 Posts
BUZZ and MOE do acrobatics in their sleep lately. Sleep like this every night the crazy boys!!!

Next month's theme - affectionate budgies

Ha ha I have that same toy you have hanging on the right FIFO used to climb on top of it and sleep on it till I put him in with the rest of the flock.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Ha ha I have that same toy you have hanging on the right FIFO used to climb on top of it and sleep on it till I put him in with the rest of the flock.
Cathy, they LOVE that toy. I cut off the hanging white thread after reading disastrous results from them on here about budgies being caught up in them and hurting feet etc - such a great place to tell you things you may not think of!

Buzz and Moe have just taken to this NEW spot. They have several spots they like to sleep but always have to be side by side. Because Moe decided to try this spot one night Buzz had to copy. He is his little shadow, so sweet. This newest spot just makes me laugh every single night though :D

·
Registered
322 Posts
Trapezing Tego!

I figured I might as well post a picture of Tego swinging. He loves his rings! :)

Next Month's Challenge: budgie buddies? (Same as last time :p). It's so hard to come up with good challenges sometimes - the cirque du soleil theme is wonderful! Very clever. :)

Attachments

·
Member of the Month March 2013
2,266 Posts
Minty and Sparky - The Amazing Balancing Budgies....

·
Registered
91 Posts
The 'Gentlemen Club" ready for their hanging bridge show. On the left are Bluey, Pebble, and Picolo. On the right are Lucky, Sunny, and Kiwi.

Suggestion for next month's challenge: Christmas Budgie

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.