Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19,287 Posts
Great flight shots! I have yet to successfully get more than two photos where my flying budgies are actually fully in view in photos I try taking of them flying. :p Nicely done.

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,323 Posts
Great Flight Shots... What settings do you use on your camera to get these wonderful shots. I always get not very clear shots when i take it... Nicely done..

·
Member of the Month August 2013
5,147 Posts
Bravo! :woot:

You have some awesome pics there. I really like the landing shot (pic #16) think that may well be my favourite :)

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very nice! I have been waiting for someone to join me with the flight shots, this is wonderful, I don't feel so lonely in here all on my own anymore :D

·
Crazy budgie lady
1,439 Posts
Glad you both enjoyed them :D going a bit mad with flight shots atm, I have more, not all are great mind you, some are budgie butts or random budgie heads, but some are real nice :D

I can see why floppy feet isn't setup for flight now, look at the state of those wings! no smooth edge, no smooth feathers, they are all deformed and scruffy :eek: and he tries so hard bless him :rolleyes:

Ok that's it for now, another dose of good and not so good flight shots :p gotta love Skylars one :D

·
Member of the Month August 2013
5,147 Posts
Love the pic Allie. That has to be the ultimate photo bomb. Looks like Opal is about to land on poor Quiche's back. That will teach Quiche to hog the limelight :laugh:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.