Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Member of the Month July 2013
4,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you believe it? I hardly can myself - seriously!

THIS is my two thousandth posting! :wow: Who'da thunk I'd ever say THAT many things! :giggle: AND ... I don't have anything of import to say either ! :laughing:

Oh - oh - oh .... I know! :cheers: to the BEST budgie forum on the Internet! :)

Well ... I hope you are all having a fabulous evening - morning - afternoon - wherever in the world you are and your budgies are singing and happy!!

:peep: :happy4: :party: :party3: :jumping: :tb: :jumping: :party3: :party: :happy4: :peep:

·
Member of the Month August 2013
5,121 Posts
Congratulations! Time for another party!! :woot: :party:

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
Wow that is great... I think ill make a thread tomorrow as I am celebrating 2603 points this is truly the best TB form ever.. So many nice friends here.. Lynda ill be celebrating on the 8th August want to come to Bundy to party for my 50th I can't believe it..they tell me that I don't look my age anyway so this is a good thing for me...he he!!!

·
Member of the Month March 2013
2,266 Posts
Congrats Lynda :D :woot:

·
4,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you Li! Did somebody say PARRRRRRTAAYYYYY? :D :woot:

:wow: Lyn ... You're turning 50?!! From the video footage and pics I've seen of you - you look late 30's - 40 tops! SERIOUSLY! You've obviously taken really good care of your skin and led a healthy life! Blessed with great genes too. W-T-G!

I'd LOVE to come up to Bundy ... but can't - too much happening here. I wish I could! Thank you for the invite though! I appreciate that! :)

Thanks muchly Sarah! :)

·
4,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks muchly Pate! :)

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
:D:D:D:D Way To Go Lynda!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers::bowrofl::twothumbs::jumping::congrats::urock::party2::star::party3::woot::party10:...John :budgie:

·
Registered
918 Posts
Congrats!!!!!​

:clap: :happy4: :laughing1: :giggle: :ciao: :tongue: :XD: :twothumbs: :cheers: :love: :hug: :whoo: :peep: :wow: :violin: :undwech: :jumping: :jumping1: :cup: :party2: :aus: :urock: :congrats: :party3: :star: :best_wishes: :party10: :best_wishes: :star: :party3: :congrats: :urock: :aus: :party2: :cup: :jumping1: :jumping: :undwech: :violin: :wow: :peep: :whoo: :hug: :love: :cheers: :twothumbs: :XD: :tongue: :ciao: :giggle: :laughing1: :happy4: :clap:​

·
Servant of The King
11,974 Posts
Way to go Lynda....I do so enjoy your posts.....glad your here and look forward to reading your next 2000....:)

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,723 Posts
Lynda Lynda!

Keep those Great posts coming - sure have enjoyed the first 2000!

·
Registered
37,563 Posts
:clap::tapedshut: And the best part about it you don't even have to open your mouth LOL It's your fingers that get tired lol if your like me and have never learnt to type, Best wishes on your 2000nd post what a milestone, you will be up in the 5000 before we know it . As they say time flies when your having fun :D:D:D

·
4,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Li, Lyn, Sarah, Pate, Lindsey, JohnW, Kat, Cailin, Randy, Deb, AnnMarie, Ollie and Cathy .... Many thanks! :hug:

I appreciate you ALL .... without all the members here, I'd feel a tad on the silly side, typing away here to myself :wow::laughing:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.