Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2015
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's the morning of the wedding and I'm just getting ready but I really wanted to share with TB my something old, something new, something borrowed & something blue because I know you guys will aporeciate it more than anyone and understand how much it means to me.

It's a blue feather, borrowed from an old friend (my sweet baby Oisin who I miss so dearly), displayed in a new custom made pendant - and of course I also wanted Noah to be present and so lots of his yellow and red feathers are mixed through all the pieces - luke will be wearing cuff links displaying Noahs feathers.

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
That's wonderful and it makes the happy occasion even more meaningful and special because you have included both Oisin and Noah. :hug:

The flock of 14 and I are wishing you and Luke a lifetime of happiness together! :b-day:

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
How awesome. Blessings to you both on this most special occasion....:)

·
Administrator
59,649 Posts
Niamh,

I love the way you've included Oisin and Noah in your ceremony with the beautiful jewelry.
That was inspired, creative and a very lovely sentiment you will remember always.

As is customary, I extend my congratulations to Luke and my best wishes to you.

Enjoy every minute of your special day as you begin your journey of a lifetime of many happy memories together. :hug:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.