Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Budgie Nut
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ollie just LOVES himself to bits and will talk to anything shiny. He loves it when i give him the BIG mirror, though. He wasn't talking much in this one but you can pick out a few things. :D
Ollie and his best friend

·
Member of the Month July 2013
4,156 Posts
:love: He is just too sweet for words....

I might havta scoot on over to WA and do a spot of bird naping! :D

p.s. You DO lock that dog up that I hear barking .... ?? :laugh:

·
Budgie Nut
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lynda, i can't hear a dog barking in the video? Could be my ears though...........:laughing: My little Charlie is usually outside in the mornings, so it could have been him you heard? He's fine with the birds anyways. He runs away from them! :giggle: NEVER left alone with them though! If you're going to budgie-nap Ollie you'd better get in quick before Rick - although he does have a lot further to come.......:D

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,787 Posts
That is so cute, Ollie is a great talker! :D

·
Budgie Nut
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thankyou! He says a LOT more than that, some of it even a bit rude! :rolleyes: He doesn't talk quite as much as he used to, though, since he started hanging out more with the others. He tends to talk more if he's on my shoulder. :)

·
Member of the Month January 2013
4,870 Posts
I could just watch him for hours. Thanks for letting us see him again. He just looks so fluffy like he has fur instead of feathers :).

·
Budgie Nut
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Kat! Everyone says he's huge but he's not really!
Thanks Rick! He's as soft as anything and I have to kiss him all the time!*:)

·
4,156 Posts
That GIANT dog starts barking at 8 seconds into the video, has another burst at 11 seconds and keeps going on and off throughout. 'Taint no LITTLE dog I heard! :laugh:

I LOVE how Ollie says "Hello pretty good boy" "Who's my pretty boy" with all the kissy noises! SO CUTE!

·
Budgie Nut
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That GIANT dog starts barking at 8 seconds into the video, has another burst at 11 seconds and keeps going on and off throughout. 'Taint no LITTLE dog I heard! :laugh:
Must be my ears then.....:laughing: :rolleyes:
That would have been next-doors dog. It never shuts up, so i must have got used to it! :giggle:
I love listening to Ollie talk. I've heard one or two of the others copy a whistle here and there but i don't think any of them will ever be like my Ollie. ♥

·
4,156 Posts
I seriously just about died of embarrassment - my daughter was up visiting and my darling little Mista said two unmentionable things as she walked past! I'll PM you what it was.... and I SWEAR he NEVER heard it from my mouth!! :eek:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Aww too cute! :)
Mine is like this in the mirror also...or his bell where he can see his reflection...very vein :D
Your bird is gorgeous..I love the colours :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.