Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
60,609 Posts
Hi, Ash!

The video of Ollie is quite cute. :) I've moved your post out of the BOTM thread into a thread of it's own here in "Budgie Videos" so others can see and enjoy it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks FaeryBee! :)

I hope you enjoy the video! He is a wee cutie. He is around 6 months now, so who knows what else he will get up too when he gets older.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Ollie appears to be a happy bird. He has a nice area to fly in with lots of toys, etc, to keep him occupied. Good to see you let him fly around the area. Also, good that you do not have his wings cut so a bird can hardly fly at all. This is natural for a bird to fly.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for your comments folks! He is a crazy wee guy and he provides hours of fun and laughs! This is only seconds of the mad things he gets up to and that I have managed to capture on film. :)

Thanks Birdmanca I have never clipped any of my birds wings. It makes them harder to train and gain trust, but it's worth the wait. The slow mo clips are his first real "controlled flights" as he was just frantically flapping with no skill before. In the slow mo you can see him learning and flying where he wants when he wants.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Ollie is such a happy and playful fellow. Very cute!! :)

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,540 Posts
Aww such a cutie and great video! I love the slo-mos of him flying :) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks everyone for your comments and for watching the video. He is such a character! I will get a new video created soon and upload it. He is always up to something crazy so I have plenty of footage! 😊

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.