Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Member of the Month January 2013
4,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a couple of Onslo flying back to the cage from my hand.

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,788 Posts
Those are really nice! :)
I don't think I will ever get a flying shot from my flock, I don't have the proper skills or even the right camera for it, even though it has a feature that allows me to record short videos in HD quality.

·
Member of the Month
4,269 Posts
Look at the detail in those wings!
That is gorgeous! Your photos are
amazing :)

Reactions: Budgiekeet

·
Registered
37,562 Posts
:first::cup::goodpost: Wow how impressive are those wings and tail feathers they are magnificent: D For some reason this picture reminds me of a beautiful native Indian art work.:budgie:

·
4,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
30 now counting the 4 new babies. I now have 5 large flight cages 1 double flight cage
8 petco finch flight cages. Two of the F040 flight cages have been re designed to be two cages each. I currently have birds in 11 different cages. The one cage with the 5 boys in it I use 2 bowls for food so I do 12 bowls in the morning and 12 bowls in the afternoon for vege mash. To make life easier I have enough bowls for three feedings so it makes it easier to feed and just put in the dishwasher. :)

·
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT
192 Posts
30 now counting the 4 new babies. I now have 5 large flight cages 1 double flight cage
8 petco finch flight cages. Two of the F040 flight cages have been re designed to be two cages each. I currently have birds in 11 different cages. The one cage with the 5 boys in it I use 2 bowls for food so I do 12 bowls in the morning and 12 bowls in the afternoon for vege mash. To make life easier I have enough bowls for three feedings so it makes it easier to feed and just put in the dishwasher. :)
WOW!!! are any tame? can you pet them or can they perch on your finger?

·
4,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Depends on your definition of tame. At least half can be held on the finger and can step up. I think they are less tame now that there are so many and they get to fly around. And the ones in the breeding room are 5 in a flight cage, boys seperate from girls.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
:eek: You're killing me with these picture Rick!! I'm going to take away your new camera!...LOL...John :budge:

·
Member of the Month August 2013
5,121 Posts
Neat pics! Onslo has lovely colouring, he almost looks angelic in those pics.

Your ps pic got me thinking. I might have to create a PS thread. Maybe it will become the place to salvage those pics that are otherwise not worth showing to the world.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.