Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
spangles often have black spots where the outline markings are a bit thicker than elsewhere. some have very strong black patches on feathers.

like this spangle opaline, there is alot of variation in this combination of varieties.

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
spangles often have black spots where the outline markings are a bit thicker than elsewhere. some have very strong black patches on feathers.

like this spangle opaline, there is alot of variation in this combination of varieties.

Oh ok. I knew spangles had rhose darker markings sometimes but didn;t expect a splot :) TY!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
you need one before you can breed more, so firstly you buy one! but they are straight forward to breed more of as it is a dominant variety

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
I read recently that if you have 1 Spangle in your bird room you will end up with a bird room full of Spangles - I would say that would be an amazing problem to have - I think they are beautiful

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I read recently that if you have 1 Spangle in your bird room you will end up with a bird room full of Spangles
only if you do not have any control over who is breeding! it is not hard to control dominant varieties as they can't hide in split form, so you generally know if you are breeding for more or not...

the same could be said for any dominant variety - dom pied, yf, greys, greens...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.