Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like some opinions on this bird's mutation. He has not turned out as I expected

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
:wow: Nev he is stunning.

I'm not the expert at all - I turn to you and tonic for that :)

I'm guessing at opaline spangle - but I'm also seeing front patched which make me think there is some pied in there. Also is that brown I see? So cinammon also? :S

Sorry I am no help what so ever :eek:

·
MOTM March 2012
5,292 Posts
My original thought was a Texas Clearbody with suffusion, he is Opaline, no matter what he is he is stunning.

What are the parents?

·
Member of the Month April 2011
5,435 Posts
I think he is opaline sky blue texas clearbody?
My original thought was a Texas Clearbody with suffusion, he is Opaline, no matter what he is he is stunning. ...
For me, a non-expert, it was easy to identify sky blue and opaline. But now that Maghoor and CaptainHowdy mentioned Texas Clearbody, I vote for sky blue opaline Texas Clearbody with diffused body color. See http://www.***************/c_clearbody.html.

He's gorgeous!!!! :loveeyes:

·
Registered
5,557 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
He is very pretty. I dont know much of the coloring names, but just wanted to say he is pretty. Cant I have him???? Only kidding, :D

·
Member of the Month April 2011
5,435 Posts
I'd never heard of Frosted Pied before Lindsey mentioned it in this thread. (I thought she was joking.)

What's the difference between a Texas Clearbody with suffusion and a Frosted Pied? :S

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.