Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,
well i have a greygreen **** & a green cinnamon wing split blue female! they have mated twice today, what colours would i get from them?? :S
need a quick answer please! :rolleyes: oliver is in the first pic & mini in the second!
thanks! :D :D :D :budgie:

Attachments

·
♥Budgies No.1 fan♥
3,368 Posts
normal greens and split blues
i think some will be split for grey and none of them will be cinnamon.
if the male is split for blue i think it is possible to have greys but i cant be sure.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Grey-green male and a green Cinnamon split blue female..
If the male is not split blue, then you might get all greens and Grey-greens..or just a small percentage of blues, not sure. All greens will be split for blue.
If he is also split for blue, then 50% greens (greens and grey-greens) and 50% blues. (blues and greys)
All males will be split for Cinnamon. If the male is not split for Cinnamon however. If he is you could get Cinnamons..male and female.

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
If the **** is not split for cinnamon and if both birds are split for blue you'd get 12.5% blue & 12.5% grey, 37.5% green, 37.5% grey green. Half of the greens & grey greens would be split for blue and all the males would be split for cinnamon

If only one bird is splt for blue you'd get 50% green & 50% grey green. About 1 quarter of them would be split for blue

If the **** is split for cinnamon half of the chicks of both sexes would be cinnamon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.