Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddington hiding

4K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  Frankie'sFriend 
#1 ·
Paddy loves this towel and usually sits on it as shown in photos posted previously. However, I could not find him yesterday and looked on top of the towel but he wasn't there either. Then I saw a lump under the towel moving and then I saw this little face pop up

AND HERE HE IS ON MY PILLOW. ALL THE BLACK HAS NEARLY GONE FROM HIS BEAK NOW.

See less See more
#6 ·
Your little Paddington really likes to play hide-and-seek on his towel!
I love the close up pics of him, he's such an adorable baby! :)

In case you don't know, it's not just his beak that has black pigment, his little feet I see are mottled grey and black and as he grows the black will also fade.
My Lotas was the chick with the most black on his feet and it was nice to see it get light and the same colour of all my other lovies. My other chicks and Khaleesi had the mottled pattern like your Paddy.

#8 ·
Thanks Ana, glad you enjoyed the photos. No, I had no idea about the feet. I was actually going to post to ask about why they look like crocodile skin :) Thanks for letting me know about that, very interesting.

Paddy is just too cute for words! I love his little pink-orange face, these pictures really make my day ;)
Aww, that's sweet! Thank you.

#12 ·
I have to confess, all these cute pictures of lovies is giving me a uncontrollable urge I feel I simply can't be without one of these adorable birds. Their so amazingly cute especially their eyes and expression.
I love seeing these pictures and reading the antics they display.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.