Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just skyped Lyn and Indi which was lovely. I always like to see Indi - he is such a precious little feller. I heard him say a few things and he was well behaved.

Paddington on the other hand - - - I have never seen him act like this and want some ideas as to why it would be. He kept coming up and biting my lip quite hard - something he's never done before. He was also biting my fingers. It seemed in a playful excited way but it still hurt. I'm telling Lyn about this gorgeous little bird who loves everyone and never bites and he's biting me left right and centre!!!

I skyed via Laptop and was wondering if it was that or what it could be? He was crazy silly like he was high on something. Lyn was entertained but I am just plain ... sore. :S

P.S. Stayed on the laptop just now to check and he has totally calmed down and is not biting me anymore. He's actually giving me gentle kisses. What the???

·
Administrator
60,609 Posts
Maybe Paddington was excited to see Ind. ;)

Actually, my guess is that Paddington wanted your UNDIVIDED attention right then.

Peachy can get rather obnoxious when he wants me to pay attention ONLY to him. I always say it's a good thing he's so cute because after he annoys me he usually wants to be held and get scritches and looks so adorable I can't stay mad at him. :giggle:

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe Paddington was excited to see Ind. ;)

Actually, my guess is that Paddington wanted your UNDIVIDED attention right then.

Peachy can get rather obnoxious when he wants me to pay attention ONLY to him. I always say it's a good thing he's so cute because after he annoys me he usually wants to be held and get scritches and looks so adorable I can't stay mad at him. :giggle:
You know what? I think that's it exactly. I was wondering the same thing just now as he is back to his cuddly happy little self. How amazing. He's fine when I'm on the phone, actually sits on the phone and my finger half and half but it must have been the fact I was talking to another person and bird he could see.... oh boy :eek:

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,323 Posts
When Madonna and Skyped today we had a nice talk and Madonna is a lovely person so caring to her birds... Indigo was very well behaved when he came on to see Madonna and her birds. Indi was taken with Paddy and i think that Paddy was so excited to see a new little friend Indi and Paddy hit it off as soon as they saw each other.. I think that is why Paddy was excited.. Paddy is beautiful even though he played up a little but we didn't mind he made us laugh... I think that Paddy is going to make a really nice friend for Madonna he is friendly caring little bird and very beautiful to.

When Madonna was talking to us paddy says pay attention to me he was chewing Madonna's lip and her finger to say hey its me here..

Paddy could hear our voices he came right up close to the screen and nearly jumped out of the screen to be with Indi and me.. Madonna's budgies are supper cute to and so is little Paddy...

Maybe i should buy a peach face for a friend for Indi as Indi was very interested in Paddy... But ill have to see on that one Mum says no peach face while I have Indi and Indi just loves my attention..I am really happy with just Indigo he is my world and i love him....

Madonna Thank you so much for coming onto Skype and talking with Mum and Me. I will let you know when we come up to Townsville for a visit it will be great to see you and your birds in person....Maybe next year we will come up by train you are not to far away... And if you are ever down this way you are welcome to stay at our house Indi will spoil you rotton Madonna... Look forward to talking to you again in a few weeks time...

In the Mean time Paddy be a good little bird and don't bite your Momma...

Oh forgot to say when paddy does something good reward him with one of his favorite treats this is how he will learn what is right and wrong no treats when he is wrong but you can't stay mad at them forever with there cute eyes that look at you I love Indi and can't ever be mad at him....

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
I fully agree and second that! The same thing happens when I'm at my laptop and I need a bit more concentration while working. Khaleesi makes sure to let me know he is there, he doesn't bite hard but he does chase my fingers to prevent me from typing. :p

Reactions: Frankie'sFriend

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:bowrofl:
When Madonna and Skyped today we had a nice talk and Madonna is a lovely person so caring to her birds... Indigo was very well behaved when he came on to see Madonna and her birds. Indi was taken with Paddy and i think that Paddy was so excited to see a new little friend Indi and Paddy hit it off as soon as they saw each other.. I think that is why Paddy was excited.. Paddy is beautiful even though he played up a little but we didn't mind he made us laugh... I think that Paddy is going to make a really nice friend for Madonna he is friendly caring little bird and very beautiful to.

When Madonna was talking to us paddy says pay attention to me he was chewing Madonna's lip and her finger to say hey its me here..

Paddy could hear our voices he came right up close to the screen and nearly jumped out of the screen to be with Indi and me.. Madonna's budgies are supper cute to and so is little Paddy...

Maybe i should buy a peach face for a friend for Indi as Indi was very interested in Paddy... But ill have to see on that one Mum says no peach face while I have Indi and Indi just loves my attention..I am really happy with just Indigo he is my world and i love him....

Madonna Thank you so much for coming onto Skype and talking with Mum and Me. I will let you know when we come up to Townsville for a visit it will be great to see you and your birds in person....Maybe next year we will come up by train you are not to far away... And if you are ever down this way you are welcome to stay at our house Indi will spoil you rotton Madonna... Look forward to talking to you again in a few weeks time...

In the Mean time Paddy be a good little bird and don't bite your Momma...

Oh forgot to say when paddy does something good reward him with one of his favorite treats this is how he will learn what is right and wrong no treats when he is wrong but you can't stay mad at them forever with there cute eyes that look at you I love Indi and can't ever be mad at him....
Lyn, it was lovely to see you and Indi too and to see how he and Paddy were interested in each other. You are such a good bird mum and so great with Indi. I know you love him so much and vice versa.

Yes, you are welcome to come anytime for sure. IT was lovely to chat to your mum as well. Please say hi again for me. I'm glad Indi entertained me and Paddy entertained you, the naughty boy! He has not bitten me before or since that the little attention seeker.

I fully agree and second that! The same thing happens when I'm at my laptop and I need a bit more concentration while working. Khaleesi makes sure to let me know he is there, he doesn't bite hard but he does chase my fingers to prevent me from typing. :p
Oh, wow, I'm speechless at how much like children these birds are!!! I have never seen him act like that. It's nice really as it shows he's become quite bonded to me which I love of course. It's like Indi says though "I'M IN CHARGE" :bowrofl:

·
Registered
197 Posts
One thing Belle is notorious for, is if I'm using my phone, computer, etc, she will fly over and attack my hands or whatever I'm touching with them until I stop and go back to her. I have to agree they definitely want you when they want you. :giggle:

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
One thing Belle is notorious for, is if I'm using my phone, computer, etc, she will fly over and attack my hands or whatever I'm touching with them until I stop and go back to her. I have to agree they definitely want you when they want you. :giggle:
Kerry, that is amazing. I'm beginning to see how attached these little birds can become to us - quite special.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.