Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Accidentally in love.
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey TB'ers. :wave:
I just thought I'd post a bit of my photography. These are just a few that I think turned out pretty good or atleast decent. I realize some are definitely better than others. :p Please feel free to tell me what you think. :)

Thanks for looking! :wave:

·
Servant of The King
11,974 Posts
You have an eye for views that a lot of people wouldn't even think of....very nice pictures .....:)

·
Servant of The King
11,974 Posts
A cherry ??

·
Servant of The King
11,974 Posts
Awesome....:cool:

Reactions: Passenger

·
Accidentally in love.
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You totally should sometime! I love seeing other people's pictures. Sometimes it helps me make mine better. :)

·
Long Term Active Member Award June 2015
3,413 Posts
Hey TB'ers. :wave:
I just thought I'd post a bit of my photography. These are just a few that I think turned out pretty good or atleast decent. I realize some are definitely better than others. :p Please feel free to tell me what you think. :)

Thanks for looking! :wave:
What filters were you using?

You have an interesting color palette!

·
Accidentally in love.
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What filters were you using?

You have an interesting color palette!
Thank you. :) I don't really use a particular filter, I basically just upload the picture to Ribbet and then pick and choose whichever effect I think looks best. I really like the "Cairo" effect. I can't afford anything super fancy, so this is all I have at the moment, but I think it works pretty well. :)

·
Long Term Active Member Award June 2015
3,413 Posts
Thank you. :) I don't really use a particular filter, I basically just upload the picture to Ribbet and then pick and choose whichever effect I think looks best. I really like the "Cairo" effect. I can't afford anything super fancy, so this is all I have at the moment, but I think it works pretty well. :)
you don't have to have super fancy stuff.
But the main part, before you play with effects is composition, and you have a very good eye!

·
Registered
918 Posts
I use an editor called Photo Editor by Aviary for my phone. Its free to download, but you can buy a 'pack' of effects.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.