Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know some normal budgies (like pet types) can just be bigger than others but my Benny looks kindoff like an english well part....
his chest sticks out more and he's larger than the other male and female (my new one is female and is english but in quarentine so i can't realy see the difference)
i think he's only part english, maybe not :XD:
here he is..
he's the blue greywing.

he just had a shower here :)

in this you have an idea how big he is

·
Crazy Bird Lady
1,122 Posts
yeah, i think he could be part but only part as i can see the american/pet type in him as well as the english/show type :)

he's gorgeous btw :D

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
there is definatly something about him that is english :).. i do think he is a part english... maybe even a small english.. but more likely a part...

hes very handsom :D...

·
Registered
236 Posts
take a pic of your newbie.. just like the one of him in your hand....;)

he does look part..esp. in the after bath pic.. hehe.. the way he fluffed...

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks :) yeah i thought part as the way he fluffs, and his attitude to life hehe, less active :XD:
thanks for the coments :)

·
Registered
16,696 Posts
Very nice! Look at those cheek spots! He really looks like he's got some english in him, especially in the photo after the showering caption.

Gorgeous! (And I bet he knows it too!) :)

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very nice! Look at those cheek spots! He really looks like he's got some english in him, especially in the photo after the showering caption.

Gorgeous! (And I bet he knows it too!) :)
thanks :) yeah i'm sure he knows it! he tends to take his time preening, i mean he can here a new lady calling in the house now :XD:

·
Member of the Month
5,530 Posts
He has the same shape as Dusty. Dusty is bigger, has a bigger head, he is fluffier ect as well. I have always thought the same about Dusty, and seems he is so similar to your beauty, I persume Im correct. (Hopefully)

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He has the same shape as Dusty. Dusty is bigger, has a bigger head, he is fluffier ect as well. I haev always thought the same about Dusty, and seems he is so similar to your beauty, I persume Im correct.
maybe Dusty does have some english in him :) in your sig he does look like his chest puffs out more :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.