Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Member of the Month January 2013
4,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a rumor going around that a Peach faced Lovebird may land at my house on Monday. I will let you know what happens :).

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Awesome....cant wait to see a pic or two...:cool:

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
Yay, I'm so happy for you and so is Khaleesi and the rest of the lovebird flock!!
I can't wait to see the little one! :D

·
Member of the Month January 2013
4,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well it really is still a rumor. I have posted pics of the wild lovebirds at work and last week an engineer found one on the roof and it was not flying away. He picked it up and brought it down and he gave it water which it drank readily. It was around 110° that day. I was asked then if I wanted to take it and rescue it. I said of course but He took it home and decided to keep it. He has said it is very domesticated and now wants to adopt it out to someone. I was asked again and I said yes of course but have to wait till Monday to find out. I was not going to say anything so I dont jinx it but I am kind of excited so I hope all works out Monday :).

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,323 Posts
Ooooh Ooooh Ooooh Ooooh Rick how exciting for you congratulations i hope you get to adopt him if he comes home with you can we see some photo's please..

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I hope it all works out. Lovebirds seem to make great pets from what I hear from owners. They sure are cute too! One couldn't make that much noise. I'm sure it is one of those things where they are much louder the more you have.

·
Registered
10,245 Posts
Well, Rick, if you do end up getting the little lovebird, you will simply have to get a cockatiel as well. You know, just to balance the variety in your home :laughing:
Seriously though, I hope the little fellow is yours :)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.