Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
59,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Peachy is looking very Cecil B. DeMille. So handsome.
Peachy sends his thanks, Susan! :p

Aww! Peachy is adorable! Is he/she yours?
Yes, Julie -- Peachy is my onery little dictator. . . ummm, I mean director! :laughing:
I have a total of four budgies and three lovebirds.
The other two lovebirds (Pedro and Poppy) live together and are bonded to one another.
Peachy has his own flight cage and is bonded to me.

Peachy you look so cute as a director...Are you going to be the director in the new movie staring Skipper and Scooter's Adventures? I love it thanks for sharing Deb...
Peachy will be directing Skipper and Scooter's upcoming movie! :D

What a handsome fella. He will make an Oscar winning movie foe sure
Thanks, Heidi. :)

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
Peachy is looking very Cecil B. DeMille. So handsome.
Peachy is truly a debonair fellow with a distinct French accent!!! What a wonderful crew Deb!!!. Jo A:hug::hug:nn
Hehehe, Peachy does look like a mix of Cecil B DeMille and French director Jean Renoir with that hat!:giggle:

For those of you here who don't know who they are, Cecil B. DeMille is consider to be the founding father of the Hollywood film industry and Paramount Pictures, who was also the producer/director of The Ten Commandments. Jean Renoir is perhaps the greatest French director of equal prestige whose films like Le Grande Illusion and The Rules of the Game are often cited by critics as among the greatest films ever made.:)

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Khaleesi and I were not aware of Peachy's talent in the film industry, we will for sure be waiting for this much anticipated movie!! :D

Reactions: FaeryBee

·
Administrator
59,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Peachy is truly a debonair fellow with a distinct French accent!!! What a wonderful crew Deb!!!. Jo A:hug::hug:nn
Thank you, Jo Ann and Peachy says, "Merci, merci beaucoup!"

He is probably making a documentary on the lives of his pal's, Skip, and Scoot...;)
Not sure about a documentary but Skip and Scoot will definitely be starring in the movie. ;)

Hehehe, Peachy does look like a mix of Cecil B DeMille and French director Jean Renoir with that hat!:giggle:
Peach loves his hat! :cool:

Khaleesi and I were not aware of Peachy's talent in the film industry, we will for sure be waiting for this much anticipated movie!! :D
I believe it is being released next week, Ana! :wow:

·
Administrator
59,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Haha, Peachy looks quite content in his role as a top director!
Looks like he will churn out only the best for the Red Carpet ;)

Lights, Camera, Action!! :cool:
Yeah, Peachy LOVES telling everybirdie what to do. :giggle:

Peachy needs to be IN the movie as the main star being that adorable!!!! :king:
Madonna, he'd have to be the star AND the director to satisfy his ego. ;)

Awww! Peachy looks so cute with his hat!:giggle: But please make sure he doesn't drink too much Coke.:D
Peachy always hides his ACV water in a coke glass -- he doesn't want everybirdie to know how healthy he really is. I think it's a macho-bird thing. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.