Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy 's Morning Routine

4K views 28 replies 16 participants last post by  SPBudgie 
#1 ·
Of all my birds, Peachy considers himself most important.
Peachy's the Big Bird in Charge!

Each morning, when I uncover the cages, Peachy comes out to "help" me clean them.

Good morning, Mom! I missed you last night.

He has a favorite "hang-out" as we go about our morning routine.

Mom, you missed a spot on Pedro and Poppy's cage!

Oops! Sorry -- gotta go now.
The "boss" says I'm not working hard enough. :rolleyes:

See less See more
Discussion starter · #8 ·
You cannot help but love little Peachy. He is such a character, and handsome, too.
Peachy sends his thanks, Susan and wants you to come visit him soon! ;)

Hahahaha what a cutie, love the way he perches there and supervises as you go about the cleaning lol, and I am pretty sure in the last pic he is saying hey you missed a spot lol

Barry
Peachy is quite the character and wants to be with me ALL of the time. :giggle:

Peachy, what a little boss you are! He's so incredibly cute and definitely has you wrapped around his wing :giggle:
You are SO right, Star! :p

Awesome that you have a little helper Deborah, and he is such a handsome and attentive little fellow too. The look on his face in the last pic is priceless. Thank's for sharing you and peachy's morning routine with us....:)
Thanks, Randy. Peachy wants to be included in everything.

Your Peachy is absolutely adorable and a total velcro birdie, it's really sweet that he joins you on the early morning routines and "supervises" your work! :D

I have the same situation going on with a little lovie called Khaleesi. Each morning when I wake up, he is the first bird I greet, given the fact he stays in my bedroom.
I immediately open his cage door, he hops on my finger, then up to my shoulder and he helps me make the bed. Sometimes he even "straightens" the sheets or blankets by rubbing his tummy on them, he copied the motion I do with my hands to make the bed. ;)

Life is so much better with these incredibly loving and funny little fellows.
Lovebirds rule!! :D
I'd love to see Khaleesi smoothing the sheets, Ana!

Peachy likes to help me fold plastic bags.

I fold them into little triangles like one does with a flag. I smooth the plastic down and then pat it. He stands on the other side of the bag and hits it two or three times with his beak when I pat it. That's his way of helping me. :laughing:

That sounds so cute and funny!:giggle: I would like to see a video of Khaleesi "straightening" the blankets/sheets!:D

Thanks for sharing your morning routine,Deb!:)
Happy to do so, Gaby! :)

Discussion starter · #12 ·
Those are darling photos!! You look wonderful and so does Peachy... what a great little helper he is!
Judy, I'll agree that Peachy looks wonderful and is a great helper! ;)

Hay MA, can I have apiece of that snickers bar for doing a good job helping you
clean since everybody else is being lazy!!!!??:hug::hug::hug: What a love he truly is. J A:p:hug::hug:
Thanks, Jo Ann -- I love my sweet, naughty, adorable, helpful little brat to bits! :)

Aww Peachy you are the best and most beautiful little love bird of all. You are so very helpful helping your Momma like that and I can see you are the boss telling your momma she missed a spot in Pedro's and Poppy's cage.

Keep up the good work Peachy. You are a good boy for helping your Momma.Beautiful Photos Deborah.
Thank you, Lyn! Peachy's favorite toy is still the one you and Indi gave him. :hug:

Discussion starter · #21 ·
I forgot to say yes i saw the toy that Indi gave Peachy. It looks good in his cage... I am glad that Peachy loves his toy from Indigo.
Peachy plays with that toy every single day without fail! :hug:

That is so cute Deb. Only thing I would worry about would be any little accidents.
:laughing: The good thing is that I'm washable, Kate. ;)

Oh Peachy is such a handsome and funny little bird :) what a good boy to help out with the cleaning. I have quite the opposite problem with Noah!! Instead I get attacked every morning for touching his things!! Lol "MO-OMM!! They're MY things!! How dare you clean them!!" Lol :D
Peachy thinks he's something special because he's out "helping" me and all the other birdies are still locked in their cages. :giggle:
He loves they all see him out although he pretends to ignore them the whole time.

Oh, Deb, apart from the fact their colours are different that could be Paddington move for move!! He adopts exactly the same positions also. Don't ya love it?

Little balls of fluff like baby ducks - they even have duck tails. Peachy you are such an adorable boy.

Paddy sends his love to his buddy Peachy :D
They are adorable, aren't they, Madonna. :p
Peachy says, "Come visit me, Paddy! We'd have lots of fun together." :wave:

Discussion starter · #23 ·
Ah, yes!! The self-importance is very high with these tiny little guys isn't it?

Peachy has to be with me in the bathroom as I'm washing my face and brushing my teeth. If he thinks I'm not paying enough attention to him. He jumps on top of my head, flaps his wings and yells, "Look at ME!" "Look at Me!" "MOM-- LOOK AT MEEEEEE!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.