Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
57,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Peachy Pie has now experienced his first road-trip with Kylie, Autumn and me!
Well, half of his first road-trip since we'll be driving back home sometime next week. ;)

Peachy was a very good little fellow during our 7 ½ hour drive.

Here are some pictures of our journey from our home in Virginia to my sister's home in Ohio.

This is as close as I can get to you with these cage bars in my way. Are you SURE that Turkey Buzzard can't get me in here?

Hey, Kylie and Autumn! Want to join me in a sing along?

Hmmmm, the dog in that car over there is pretty cute!

Kylie, I don't think we're in Virginia anymore!

Mom! I'm tired of being in this cage now!

Could it be?? YES! It IS a flock of sheep!

I don't know why Mom won't stop the car and let me go herd those sheep. I'd have 'em in their pen in no time.

I'm being a really good boy!

Excuse me - could we please have a potty break now?

Wouldn't it be faster to fly to Ohio? Uhhh, just askin'!

Would you like me to drive for awhile?

Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Maybe Mom will take a few more pictures either before we go home or on our way home. :)

Thanks for taking the time to look!
:wave:

·
Registered
9,521 Posts
Awe those are such cute pictures! They all looked like they had fun. :)

Diego recently went on a trip to BC with me as well. 14 hours there and 14 back. I didn't think of takings pics though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16,696 Posts
So awesome Deb! Everyone looks pretty chilled out. Congratulations on the gang traveling so well! More pictures please! :D

·
Administrator
57,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone.

Kylie and Autumn are great travelers. I was wondering if having Peachy in the car too would alter their behavior but it didn't bother them a single bit. :D

If Peachy does as well when we head home as he did coming here, I'm sure this will only be his first of many trips to visit my sister.

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
Your peachy wasn't to sure about the car ride. Your dogs look like they are enjoying the car ride. I love the collie dogs. I remember watching a programme called Lassie. Beautiful photos Deb? Your dogs look so funny. The one where where they say are we there yet are we there yet that is so cute and peachy hanging onto the cage wire very cute. Love to see more photos Deb. oh by the way congratulations to your dogs and peachy for travelling well. What happened to your budgies did they stay with friends.

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,787 Posts
Lovely pictures, I'm glad the car ride went well for everyone! :)

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Those are great photos! I can only imagine the people you are driving by looking over into your car :giggle: "2 dogs, a bird, and a lady! some car load!" :laughing: Was Peachy helping you navigate?

·
Member of the Month December 2013
1,711 Posts
Your animals are all beautiful and your captions for them were super cute. I hope you enjoy your stay at your sister's and have a great trip home! :)

·
Administrator
57,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Those are great photos! I can only imagine the people you are driving by looking over into your car :giggle: "2 dogs, a bird, and a lady! some car load!" :laughing: Was Peachy helping you navigate?
Peachy was helping me navigate! ;)

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Well would you look at Peachy all grown and traveling with the big kids. :)
He was a good little boy all the way. I'm sure Kylie and Autumn had a little talk with Peachy beforehand and explained everything about road trips.
I'm glad you all had a good time. More pictures please. :D

·
Administrator
57,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Peachy wants to sit on the steering wheel on our way back to Virginia. I'm trying to explain to him that both of us can't drive at the same time and he's still too small. :laughing:

·
Member of the Month
4,269 Posts
Everyone looks like they're having a wonderful
time with this road trip. I'm glad to hear that
Peachie got to come along with you. This is quite
a big adventure for such a little guy :)

Reactions: FaeryBee

·
Budgie Nut
3,087 Posts
Deb, you take the most AWESOME photo's and you
caption them so well. I always love looking at them! :D
My chihuahua, Charlie has always been a very good
traveller. Don't know about the birds though! :rolleyes:

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,723 Posts
Cutest carload Ever!
Kylie and Autumn look so patient; I'm sure Peachy can get on their last nerve, but everyone is doing great together, by the looks of it!
As always, So enjoy your captions! A real treat.

·
Administrator
57,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Kylie and Autumn both tolerate the birds very well. :thumbsup:

Kylie doesn't like being in my bedroom when all six birds get going really loudly, but otherwise the pups pretty much ignore them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.