Talk Budgies Forums banner
141 - 160 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #142 ·
JoJo is an amazing gymnast. She's actually in training to try out for the Aussie Olympic team. Here is one of her practice sessions. It's not easy to work on your skills when your cage mate keeps rudely interrupting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
3,850 Posts
That's adorable, I can hear Peanut saying "Wait you're doing it wrong let me show you how to do it." :giggle:

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #147 ·
Happy 1st Hatchday to 'Mummy's little precious', Alkira. I couldn't imagine life without this gorgeous bundle of energy. He keeps me entertained and constantly makes me laugh with his antics. I'm so grateful he came to join our flock, and I hope we get to celebrate many, many more Hatchdays together.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #152 ·
Well, I have some news. The title of my thread will need changing, because...... we are getting a new baby!!! Introducing baby Cliffy. He is from the same breeder I got Alkira from. He is 8 weeks old today and is just adorable. He will be coming home in about a week or so and we are so excited! The breeder wants to do a bit more training with him before I pick him up.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Wow! He is adorable! I have a suspicion that your flock is going to keep growing bigger if you are not careful. You seemed to have a little problem with getting more budgies. :laugh:

Just Goldenwing

·
Administrator
56,543 Posts
Awww, Cliffy is such a sweetheart! :001_wub:

I've changed the title of your thread for you.

By the way, take a look at this month's banner/logo -- I think you may recognize somebirdie...

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #157 ·
Awww, Cliffy is such a sweetheart! :001_wub:

I've changed the title of your thread for you.

By the way, take a look at this month's banner/logo -- I think you may recognize somebirdie...

Aw, it's my JoJo! We are honoured to have her on the banner, along with the dapper Maru (I believe it's Maru. Correct me if I'm wrong).

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #159 ·
I'm still waiting until it's time to bring Cliffy home, but he's making great progress so it shouldn't be long. Here are some pics the breeder sent me last night.

141 - 160 of 199 Posts