1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
55,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pedro and Poppy's Playtime

:peep: Pedro perching in his palace

Poppy pretending to bathe :rolleyes:

Yaay!! We're out from behind those bars!

I'm higher than you are!

Hmmm, what's that thing down there on the floor?

This is my post so don't come near it!

Pedro loves the play-gym Ted made for him and Poppy. :D

Ha! I have "Poppy's Post" now.

Stretching..... Don't I have pretty feathers?

Are you done with the :photo: yet? Could you leave us in peace?

Thanks for looking at the pernicious pair! :giggle:

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Oh my goodness they get cuter every time you post :loveeyes: Ok ok I'll take them ;)

The photos of them on the post are just stunning... fluffy little birds!!!

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Always a joy for me seeing those two. They must be the luckiest lovies in the world. :)
I liked Poppy pretending to take a bath. That's so cute. :D

·
Registered
10,242 Posts
Pedro and Poppy are having a time of their lives in your home Deb! They look so happy and playful. Poppy is gorgeous:) Do you know their sex for sure?

·
Loyalty Award Recipient January 2015//Deactivated
3,928 Posts
Great photos, Deb. Pedro and Poppy do like to get their pictures taken. That's because they are so good looking!

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Oh they are too beautiful and precious :D
I do sometimes wonder what birds would think if they knew they had so many human admirers :giggle:
Poppy is so soft and beautiful.... but pedros colours are so vibrant and striking, he is so handome... :loveeyes:
Nice pics, i never tire of looking at pics of your flock Deb :D

Reactions: FaeryBee

·
Administrator
55,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh my goodness they get cuter every time you post :loveeyes: Ok ok I'll take them ;)

The photos of them on the post are just stunning... fluffy little birds!!!
Excellent news, Bethany! :laughing2: When would you like to pick them up. ;)

Always a joy for me seeing those two. They must be the luckiest lovies in the world. :)
I liked Poppy pretending to take a bath. That's so cute. :D
Thank you, Arelene! Princess Poppy has her moments. :)

Pedro and Poppy are having a time of their lives in your home Deb! They look so happy and playful. Poppy is gorgeous:) Do you know their sex for sure?
I've not had them tested. However, from what I've read and through emails with those who have lovies, most seem to think she exhibits primarily female characteristics. :rolleyes:

Such a beautiful pair!! They sure are loving life with you Deb!

Thanks for sharing their photos :D
Thanks, Vicky - glad you enjoyed them.

Pedro and Poppy are looking very naughty & cheeky, but cute :D. Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos.;)
Thanks, Si! They have been quite naughty and cheeky of late. :laughing1:

They're so cute!! I love the picture of Pedro all fluffed up on "Poppy's" post :p
Pedro likes to try to grab Poppy's post for himself occasionally -- I think it's just to annoy her. :giggle:

Pedro and Poppy are both so beautiful! and I just love Pedros colors, he's gorgeous!
Thanks, Debra, I agree - his colors are so vibrant! :p

Great photos, Deb. Pedro and Poppy do like to get their pictures taken. That's because they are so good looking!
Susan, Pedro loves posing for pictures but Poppy makes me work for them. :rolleyes:

Oh they are too beautiful and precious :D
I do sometimes wonder what birds would think if they knew they had so many human admirers :giggle:
Poppy is so soft and beautiful.... but pedros colours are so vibrant and striking, he is so handome... :loveeyes:
Nice pics, i never tire of looking at pics of your flock Deb :D
Thank you, Erika! I think they are as cute as little buttons.
You know, I initially thought Pedro was going to be the more aggressive of the two, but it turns out that Poppy is the meaner munchkin. :eek:

·
Administrator
55,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Your lovebirds are very cute :love: Ahem, um...they might go missing in a few days and suddenly appear in my house, ahem, birdnapping alert! :laughing:
Just be sure you bring some duct tape to tape their beaks shut or they'll scream their little heads off when you try to bird-nap 'em. Or, better yet -- give me a call and I can make sure they're ready for you. :laughing:

Awww Pedro and Poppy are too cute:loveeyes:
Thanks, I think they're pretty cute myself! ;)

Awwww, how cute Pedro and Poppy are! They sure have adapted to the good life, haven't they. :)
They sure have. I hope their time with me has made up a bit for what they went through prior to coming here. :fingerx:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.