Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, here is the official Wedding Video you all (didn't even know you) were waiting for!

(Very important - Please let this video Load Fully before watching - otherwise, it will stutter and jerk unmercifully...) To load on Vimeo, press "play", then, pause it, and Please be patient! (It might take up to 10 or even 15 minutes for the grey line under the movie screen to go all the way across, as it is a Huge video...)

When I first followed FaeryBee's Marvelous Lovebird Wedding threads, I couldn't help picturing an accompanying video (as many "real" weddings include) - I proposed making one to Deb, and she graciously accepted; So now, without further ado, here you are!

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
I watched it twice already. :D I thought I was going to lose it when the Backstreet Budgies started singing. :giggle: Oh and then the train ride afterward. It was a little tense at first wondering if the train would get going with all those birdies on it. Pedro and Poppy will have very fond memories indeed.

Quite a remarkable video Ollie. Nicky and Rosie were proud to have been a part of it.

Oh wait. Here comes Nicky....

hi miss ollie. we watched it and we think its the bestest thing we ever did see. rosie got a little scared when she saw the airplane flying. she thought it was going to come right through the screen at her. woosh!!
she wants to say how nice it is too but she's still teary from watching the wedding again.
we had lots of fun. nicky and rosie xoxoxo

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I watched it twice already. :D I thought I was going to lose it when the Backstreet Budgies started singing. :giggle: Oh and then the train ride afterward. It was a little tense at first wondering if the train would get going with all those birdies on it. Pedro and Poppy will have very fond memories indeed.

Quite a remarkable video Ollie. Nicky and Rosie were proud to have been a part of it.
Thank you so much, Arlene! I'm very glad Nicky and Rosie asked to ride on the Sweet Pea Express - it inspired the whole next train sequence, which also gives a nod to one of my favorite train scenes, from Disney's Dumbo - Casey Junior:
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxeLR_To0lc"]Casey Jr (HQ) Dumbo Scenes including " I think I can ! " - YouTube[/nomedia]

·
Administrator
55,566 Posts
Ollie,

This video is PHENOMENAL and I LOVE IT!

You've really outdone yourself on this one, Ollie.

I can't even begin to tell you how much I appreciate all the countless hours you put into this project. Pedro and Poppy were so excited when they saw it. Poppy can't stop going on about it. :giggle:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I hope ever single person who watches it gives you karma for bringing such joy into our lives. :hug:

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Wasn't it fabulous! I can't wait to hear what Poppy and Pedro have to say. :D

And that train scene was really super. "I think I can I think I can" was the first thing I thought of. :)

·
Administrator
55,566 Posts
Ana (my grandaughter) was SOO excited when she watched the video today. She kept asking who each budgie was and then lapsed into "Awww" and "That is so cute!" statements.

Ana loved the toasts and the Backstreet Budgies dancing.
Her eyes got about as big as saucers when she saw the train take off into the sky and she was like "WOW!!!" Her mom, loved it too.

I'm still smiling just from watching their faces when they saw the video for the first time. :D

Pedro and Poppy will be writing a thank you note tomorrow!!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
That was amazing, I loved it all. The train going down the rails, the tractor wheels turning and the plane flying through the sky. I have no idea how you accomplished that but great work. :)

·
Budgie Nut
3,087 Posts
That was SO adorable! You are so very clever - i wish i knew how to do stuff like that! Karma for you for making me smile. :)

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
It's brilliant! Such a wonderful use of sound effects and music, you really outdid yourself with this one :)

i am so happy to have a wonderful souvenir of pedro and poppy's wedding- thank you very much for putting all those memories in such a great video i love it! xx gracie-mae

·
Member of the Month
4,269 Posts
I am deeply impressed. It was lovely, and some of the
tiny touches in there really made me laugh, such as
the caboose being a radio flyer red wagon. Thank you
for sharing all of this with us. It is truly memorable :)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.