Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
55,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It just wouldn't be fair to post pictures of The Sunshine Boys and not share a few of los tres amigos, now would it?

Psst, did you know that Momma is gonna birdie-sit a girl lovebird that looks almost exactly like me?

You mean that girl , Lovey that came by the other day? I don't like her. Peachy lived with her for awhile 'fore he came to live here.

You know, the last time Momma birdie-sat it wasn't too long until little Peachy came to live here permanently!

You don't think Momma's gonna keep that "Lovey" bird do you? Peachy told me Lovey bit him! She's mean.

Besides, I don't want another girl bird here!
If there's any biting to be done, I'm doin' it.

I'm sure that Momma won't keep Lovey.
She keeps saying we don't have room for any more cages in here!

A bird in the hand

This playground is pretty fun - this house has three different playgrounds where I can play!

Wait a minute - how can you have a tiki-hut with no snacks?

Oh -- here's a wagon of fruity pellet treats just for ME!

I've had enough to eat to hold me until our picnic now, Momma

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
Awww!!!! your love birds are just adorable Deb... I found a photo of my peach face that is the same as your peachy ill post it on the form when i get home and show you how much he is the same i called him peachy to... I hope your peach faces makes welcome the peach face you are sitting hope she gets spoilt to i no she will...You are a wonderful owner Deb so caring to do this...

·
Member of the Month
4,269 Posts
Awww, I knew the lovebirds couldn't be excluded!
They are sooo beautiful. I love Peachie's "bird in
the hand" portrait. He is just such a bright little
soul, inside and out :)

Reactions: FaeryBee

·
Servant of The King
11,974 Posts
Love birds are so cool....they have a pair of green ones in the veterans home where my father in law stays, and I love to visit with them when we go to see him. Yours are very pretty Deb....:)

Reactions: FaeryBee

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
I don't have a favorite with your 3 lovies, I love them all !!:D. If lovebirds wasn't so full of energy all the time I would have had one myself. They are just too hyper for me, I wouldn't be able to keep up :giggle:

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,788 Posts
Those pictures are wonderful, I hope Poppy will welcome her guest despite the bit of jealousy she's feeling! :)

·
Administrator
55,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks to everyone who looked and took the time to comment. :)

Awww, I love Peachie's "bird in
the hand" portrait. He is just such a bright little
soul, inside and out :)
Thank you Skye -- I agree, he is indeed!

They look spoiled rotten! ;)
Absolutely rotten - no question about it! :laughing:

Wow those are stunning birds:D I am almost tempted to look into getting a couple...
If you want the bird to bond with you - you should only get one. They are very loyal and if you get two they will bond to one another and pretty much exclude you. They are also very LOUD! :giggle:

I don't have a favorite with your 3 lovies, I love them all !!:D. If lovebirds wasn't so full of energy all the time I would have had one myself. They are just too hyper for me, I wouldn't be able to keep up :giggle:
Thank you, Si! I love your Quakers more than you love my lovebirds though!! And there is no possible way I could keep up with your huge flock! :wave:

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
They are the cutest bunch of lovies ever. Don't worry Miss Poppy you are still the queen. ;)

Did los tres amigos entertain at the picnic?

·
Administrator
55,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
:wave: Hi Peachy, Pedro and Poppy! I'm so happy to see you three! Enjoy those snacks, and be sure to share them with Lovey. Okay?
Nope! I ain't sharin' with Lovey. :pout:
I'll always share with Riley, Aries, Charlie and Rosie, Miss Kim --
but NOT Lovey! So there! Poppy

Umm, I'm very sorry Miss Kim. Momma said I was rude and should 'pologize. :eek:
I didn't really mean to be rude :crying: but I just don't like that prissy Lovie and she shouldn't bite my
'dopted Peachy Pie!

xoxo
Poppy

They are the cutest bunch of lovies ever. Don't worry Miss Poppy you are still the queen. ;)

Did los tres amigos entertain at the picnic?

Thank you, Miss Arlene!
I do feel better now.
I'm gonna go find my tiera! :D
Poppy

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,723 Posts
Just LOVE your Gorgeous adorable lovebirdies - and your captions are always hilarious - I laughed out loud at Poppy's biting comment!

·
Registered
16,696 Posts
It's okay Poppy. I understand. :) It can be challenging for every birdie to get along, and I know it's out of love for Peachy Pie that you reacted the way you did. Maybe your momma can work something out so that Peachy doesn't get bitten and Lovie is still able to enjoy the fun... :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.