Remember me?
Senor Pedro el Pájaro Verde
at your service!

I wanted to take this opportunity to share some ponderings with you
Peachy gets WAY too much attention on this forum
I was here first and should be treated with the deference I deserve

Oops! Pardon me for a moment...
It seems Poppy is in a bit of a predicament

I appears she's put herself in time-out after trying to bite the fingers that feed her!

Now, where was I.... I do believe I've lost my train of thought

Ahh, yes! Now I remember
I was pontificating on the presumptuous Peachy!
Rather a boring topic of conversation in my opinion,
so let me just say this...

Prince Pedro Proclaims

LOVEBIRDS RULE!

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Haha, I loved Pedro's speech and the little interruption to make sure Poppy was all right. He is very photogenic too! :love:
The lovie flock and I fully agree with Pedro's statement: Lovebirds rule!! :D

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
Aww, these are the most vivid photos of handsome Pedro I've seen.:clap:

BTW, he also looks a lot more plump than Peachy.:giggle:

·
Super Moderator
19,684 Posts
Aww, hello Pedro, I have missed seeing you around here! Good of you to drop by, Señor!

These pictures of him are so cute ;) He is quite photogenic and clearly loves to express his opinions! :giggle:

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pedro is so adorable!:giggle:
Thank you, Gaby! :)

Hi Pedro :)

Your such a pretty boy with beautiful bright colours :)

Thanks for stopping by. Noah is tucked up in bed right now as it's late over here but he would love to hear more of your stories :D
Pedro thinks Noah would be a great pal and would love to see lots more pictures and hear stories about him too!

Haha, I loved Pedro's speech and the little interruption to make sure Poppy was all right. He is very photogenic too! :love:
The lovie flock and I fully agree with Pedro's statement: Lovebirds rule!! :D
:urock: Ana!

Pedro is so handsome! He and Poppy are special lovebirds. Love them both. Love all of them, Deb.
Thank you Susan.
Pedro and Poppy remember you and that you came with me when I went to rescue them!! :hug:

Aww, these are the most vivid photos of handsome Pedro I've seen.:clap:

BTW, he also looks a lot more plump than Peachy.:giggle:
Thanks, Nick! Pedro does look plump in these pictures but I particularly love taking pictures of him when he is relaxed and "fluffy". When Pedro sleeks his feathers down you can see he isn't overweight in the least. However, he is a bit bigger and stockier overall than Peachy. :p

Aww, hello Pedro, I have missed seeing you around here! Good of you to drop by, Señor!

These pictures of him are so cute ;) He is quite photogenic and clearly loves to express his opinions! :giggle:
Star, Poppy tries to boss Pedro around all the time -- she did so even before their wedding and still he went ahead and married the little brat. :giggle: I think he was thrilled to get to be the center of attention for these pictures. ;)

·
Super Moderator
19,684 Posts

Star, Poppy tries to boss Pedro around all the time -- she did so even before their wedding and still he went ahead and married the little brat. :giggle: I think he was thrilled to get to be the center of attention for these pictures. ;)
Oh dear :rolleyes: Well, Pedro is definitely a gentleman, even if Poppy is a feisty thing, he shows great concern :giggle:
But I do agree, he looks very satisfied with is photoshoot! :D

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I believe Sr. Pedro is one handsome guy.. ummm....
It seems Poopy is in a bit of a predicament
did he call his 'bride'.. POOPY??:D
What?! Oh goodness, I can't believe Pedro, being the gentleman he is, would ever make such slip of the tongue.
:laughing:

OH my Pedro is quite the linguistic too!
It is the strong silent type who you need to watch Poppy !!;)
Thanks, Cathy! ;)

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Just when I thought I had my "Lovie fever" under control...:loveeyes:

Reactions: FaeryBee

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
There was a pair that were his mutation, although not quite as pretty, in the veteran's home my father in law lived in. I used to want to snatch those two up and take them home bad....:D

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
There was a pair that were his mutation, although not quite as pretty, in the veteran's home my father in law lived in. I used to want to snatch those two up and take them home bad....:D
I totally understand. :giggle:

During their out-of-cage time today, I discovered if I make a certain whistle both Pedro and Poppy respond with their "flock call".
(And Peachy was joining in from the other room as well)

With two lovebirds in a bathroom with all a tiled shower, tiled floor and zero sound absorbing materials present, you can imagine how those flock calls were echoing.
:laughing:

I'm not sure if my ears have stopped ringing yet. ;)
Pardon? -- Did someone say something? Oh that was just an echo. :eek:

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
HI Senor Pedro el Pájaro Verde I remember you and i think that you are the most beautiful Peach face ever and ever...We love seeing photo's of you peachy and poppy.. Pedro you have a wonderful personality it shows in your eyes.. Tell your momma to keep posting photo's of you..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.