Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I never thought I'd see the day! Woop woop woop! Hoorah! Yippeeee! The reason for my extreme exuberance is that, as I write this, my adorable but stubborn seed-addict Buddy is in fact munching happily (for the third day in a row!) on a little pile of Harrisons high potency superfine pellets:whoo: Having made our way through an entire bag of the 'fine' sized pellets, and various other 'complete' food brands, presented in umpteen ways over a period of many months with no success, and having recently waited (im)patiently:giggle: for 6 weeks for the eventual non-arrival :mad: of a bag of canary-sized pellets for which I had very high hopes, I was kindly provided with small samples of high potency mash and superfine from the Harrisons UK distributors, and hey-ho, the superfine seems to be going down a storm! I still can't quite believe it...! Anyhow, the moral of the story, for anyone else struggling with converting to pellets, is try, try and try again, and again, and again....and your day will finally come :thumbup: :party2:

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,788 Posts
Persistence and consistency does pay off, congratulations! :party3::party:
Way to go, Buddy!! :clap: :urock:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aw thanks Aluz :) He's having a little nap at the moment, muttering away happily and no doubt sweetly dreaming of mounds of pellets:giggle:, but I'll pass on your congratulations when he wakes up :proud:

·
Super Moderator/Member of the Month October 2015
6,793 Posts
That's awesome news, and such a good feeling when they first eat something we want them to :D!

I've gotten lucky with all budgies and parrots I've ever had.. everyone absolutely LOVES Harrison's pellets, and have taken to them right away without conversion time. I wish I could say that for veggies!

·
Super Moderator/Member of the Month October 2015
6,793 Posts
For multiple quote, notice in the lower right directly next to the "quote" button... there is a smaller square button with " quote marks and a + plus sign. Click that on everyone's post you want to reply to... Then, click the main "Post Reply" button, and you will see where it will let you reply by quoting everyone all on one post. Does this help? :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.