Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did this video of Phoenix for kim it was done before Phoenix passed on .It Is now a tribute to Kim and Phoenix. Kim has asked me to post the video to the form for everyone to see. Dearest Kim this video is for your Dearest Phoenix to remember all the good times you both shared together. I feel really close to Phoenix when i did this video for you and him. I am going to miss Phoenix very much and so will Indi. I put my heart into doing this video for all to see. I wish we could take away your Pain Dearest Kim. Kim has been my friend from when i first joined the form in January 2012. This is now a Tribute video to Kim and Phoenix. I am really honored to have done this video for you kim. Fly high little Phoenix. RIP Phoenix.

·
Registered
430 Posts
What a nice thing of you to do ♥
I just want to start bawling after watching this video, Phoenix is so handsome. He will always be remembered <3

The song is perfect for the video, when I hear it I just think of Phoenix :budgie:

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What a nice thing of you to do ♥
I just want to start bawling after watching this video, Phoenix is so handsome. He will always be remembered <3

The song is perfect for the video, when I hear it I just think of Phoenix :budgie:
Thank you JoAnne I thought the song was perfect to. I hope Kim likes the video. I am so honored to have done this for them.

·
Administrator
55,535 Posts
The video was very well done, Lyn and will be a wonderful lasting tribute in honor of sweet handsome Phoenix.

·
Registered
16,696 Posts
I just wanted to thank you for putting this video together for me Lyn. Though I am not ready to watch it just yet, I know that in time I will. I already know you have done a fantastic job as you did with my video of Gracie. :hug:

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The video was very well done, Lyn and will be a wonderful lasting tribute in honor of sweet handsome Phoenix.
Thank you Deb. I always like to get your kind words it means a lot to me i wanted to do a really good job for Kim and Phoenix. The video was only to be a normal video i didn't no that Phoenix was sick till Monday morning when i woke up and found Kim's email to me saying that phoenix passed on.. I was so sad for her. I am so glad that she wanted me to make it to a tribute to kim and Phoenix. I am truely Honored to post this special video to Kim and Phoenix it will be treasured by kim forever. I enjoyed doing the video.

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just wanted to thank you for putting this video together for me Lyn. Though I am not ready to watch it just yet, I know that in time I will. I already know you have done a fantastic job as you did with my video of Gracie. :hug:
Dearest Kim i no how sad you are right now. I understand that you can't watch the video at the moment i couldn't watch buster either when he passed not for a few weeks or more. But when you are feeling better i no you will love the video when you get to watch it. It is to remember Phoenix and the good times that you shared with him. Phoenix loved you kim and you loved Phoenix Phoenix is in your heart he will be with you for ever. He will be never forgotton. Phoenix was a very special little bird loved by everyone on the form. I just no that you are going to love the video when you feel up to watching it. Dearest Kim i wish i could take away the pain the pain does ease after a while but it never goes away. I no from losing Buster. I wish there was something i could do for you to ease your pain.Im glad that you wanted me to make the video as a tribute to you both. Indi and i we give you support my dear friend Kim we are thinking about you. Hugs from me and Indi.

·
Member of the Month December 2013
1,711 Posts
That was beautiful. Phoenix was such a little sweetheart. I fell in love with him after watching that, so I can only imagine how loved he was by Kim. It is just so heartbreaking to imagine these precious little ones being taken away. It is important to cherish the moments we have with them as much as we can. The video proved that at least Kim did that. :hug:

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,788 Posts
Oh Lyn, what a beautiful tribute to Phoenix. I have tears in my eyes I as watched it, Phoenix is very similar in colour to my dearly departed Tito. He left me one month and two days ago.
I'm so very sorry for Phoenix's passing, he was much loved and I can see he had a very happy life.

Kim, I hope you will start to feel better given some time. I can tell you the pain and anguish does decrease with time, but the feeling of something missing still remains and I think it always will because no birdie is truly alike and replaceable.
For now, I focus on the well being of the flock, having a new budgie is helping me heal too, even though things will never be the same. There is not one day that passes that I don't think of my Tito and that the tears don't well in my eyes, but I find it therapeutic to talk about him and all the good times and funny things he did, even if I get a bit choked up in the process.
I truly wish the best for you Kim, and that you are able to heal from the loss too.

·
Member of the Month July 2013
4,157 Posts
That was a truly beautiful tribute to a wonderful budgie. I have tears just watching it. Lovely job, awesome music too.

I can only guess at Kims pain. :hug: to her

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you everyone for watching the video for kim and phoenix glad you all liked it.

·
Member of the Month March 2013
2,266 Posts
Its a beautiful video Lyn, and the song is perfect :)

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,723 Posts
Very nice tribute to such a beautiful and dearly beloved Phoenix

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.