Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd love to know for sure what my new guys' mutations are. :)

Pickpocket

Piccolo

Sorry I didn't get a good photo of Piccolo's back! Also, that green on his head is from some sort of coloured perch or mineral block. :rolleyes:

Thanks for any help! :D

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I think Pickpocket is a dark eyed clear and Piccolo is a yellow face type one opaline with some sort of pied. It would help to see Piccolo's wings. I'm assuming the green forehead is from food or a vitamin bar correct?

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Just stopping in for lunch.. so i'll be quick.

First one looks like a green series dark eyed clear hen - no iris rings. Iris rings would indicate double factor spangle.

Second one tricky but looks to be a double factor dominant pied golden face grey ****. Its possible there is some opaline in there but i cant really see clearly in the pics (that and his lack of markings).

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Aww :( sorry i can't help you :(
But i am just in love with Pickpocket! her white cheekpatches are just so beautiful! :)
Thanks! :D I just love her gorgeous little cheeks too! They look just like Apple's. :D

Isnt Pickpocket a dark eyed clear? But ignore what I say, Im a mutation novice.
That's what I thought too! :)

I think Pickpocket is a dark eyed clear and Piccolo is a yellow face type one opaline with some sort of pied. It would help to see Piccolo's wings. I'm assuming the green forehead is from food or a vitamin bar correct?
Thank you! Yes, Piccolo rubbed his head on some sort of green thing. :rolleyes:

is it possible piccolo is a golden face?
Cool, I'll have to look up what golden face is. :)

Just stopping in for lunch.. so i'll be quick.

First one looks like a green series dark eyed clear hen - no iris rings. Iris rings would indicate double factor spangle.

Second one tricky but looks to be a double factor dominant pied golden face grey ****. Its possible there is some opaline in there but i cant really see clearly in the pics (that and his lack of markings).
Thank you so much! :D

A bit off topic but... Piccolo's splodges on his tummy and chest remind me of Calypso :)
That's exactly what I told James! I said that Piccolo looks so much like a male Calypso. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.