Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have a funny mating story to share. Yesterday Sprite was mounted on top of Squirt and Squirt lost her balance and tipped forward a little. Sprite did not have a good hold onto Squirt's back and fell right on top of his head. It was such a crack up. They both shook their heads :dunno: as if they didn't know what hit them LOL.

My question would be what colors Squirt and Sprite will produce. I'm thinking that they will just come out looking like mom and dad. I'm new to this so just want to make sure.

Here are more pictures of my babies....

Eggy bum

Do you mind????

My two babies together

Sprite's Tail feathers

Any other opinions or comments would be appreciated. I think I will be having an egg in another couple of days....yay!

·
Registered
16,696 Posts
Hee hee. Sometimes a little practice is all that is needed. :giggle:

I am going to move your thread to the mutations subforum for you. I'm hoping that will help get the answer you are looking for with regards to the outcomes of your pair's offspring. :)

·
Registered
583 Posts
I think they will have green pieds like mummy and some like daddy but mum and dad couldb hiding secrets im not to good with mutations tho, also how old is your hen she still has bars infront of her eyes andi was always told that means they are still young

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm unsure why she still has bars. When I purchased her she was right around 6 months old because she went through her first molt right as I brought her home. This was 2 years ago. She must be 2 1/2 ish. I'm going to try to find my papers on her and try to target the month and year I bought her.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.