Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictures from Myrtle Beach SC Vacation

4K views 25 replies 18 participants last post by  FaeryBee 
#1 ·
A couple of people asked for pictures from my recent Myrtle Beach vacation, so here they are:

Egret

Moonrise

Moonrise 1

Moonrise 2

Various pictures of the Sunrise. :)

Thanks for looking! ;)

See less See more
#17 ·

Thanks for your comments! The sunrise was quite beautiful almost every day!!

Those...are...BEAUTIFUL!!!:) I am jealous that you got to go on vacation:p Looks like you had an awesome time!!!:D
We had fun! Stay tuned for pictures from Aruba in October! :laughing2:

Those pictures are AMAZING! You must have had such an amazing time, the scenery is beautiful! :thumbsup:
Thanks, the water was nice and warm too. I had a great time playing in the surf and we went parasailing!!

Awesome photos, you sure like to wake up early on your vacation. But I guess it was worth it to see that sunrise:) Thanks for sharing.
Believe it or not, I was up before 5AM every day of vacation! :eek: :laughing:

i♥mybudgies;894638 said:
Those are beautiful! I love the last! :) And the moon sort of looked like an odd shaped heart...:giggle:
Yeah, I don't know why I ended up with double and triple exposure on the moon. :(

Beautiful pictures! The moon looks so clumpy :giggle:
That's just my bad photography! :laughing:

Those photos are beautiful! I love the colours of the sunrise.
Thank you, I loved the colors of the sunrise too!

Great pictures. I have to go there some time.
Sigrid
It would be nice if you are able to (but the carribean is even better!!) Aruba is next month. :giggle:

#21 ·

I agree totally! I was up every morning no later than 5AM. :laughing2:

Beautiful and beautiful. Looks like a perfect vacation spot. I want to see a sunset on the horizon. It's on my bucket list. :p
Hey, Arlene! I'm originally from the mid-west too and actually lived in Northbrook and Evanston, IL for several years. :) Sunrises over the ocean are wonderful. ;) I bet sunrises over Lake Michigan would be pretty spectacular too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.