Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
That's impressive, Pinko is certainly very attentive to everything going on in the house, it's amazing he picked up the water sound! :D

· Budgie ESL tutor
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's impressive, Pinko is certainly very attentive to everything going on in the house, it's amazing he picked up the water sound! :D
Haha yes, he is watching and listening very very carefully ;) He can now do the a/c beep perfectly and it can sound like someone is constantly turning it on and off haha. He will do it when you pick up the remote control for the a/c too.
He has starting mimicking the microwave beeps as well. Funny guy.

Sorry I took so long to reply to you both. I'm going through a period of really bad health. Thanks to a bout of insomnia, I'm catching up with a few things....

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

· Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
Pitchii☆;1847290 said:
Haha yes, he is watching and listening very very carefully ;) He can now do the a/c beep perfectly and it can sound like someone is constantly turning it on and off haha. He will do it when you pick up the remote control for the a/c too.
He has starting mimicking the microwave beeps as well. Funny guy.

Sorry I took so long to reply to you both. I'm going through a period of really bad health. Thanks to a bout of insomnia, I'm catching up with a few things....

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Oh, I hope you will feel better soon.
When you get your full health back, we'd love another Pinko video, maybe he will do all those beeping sounds! :)

· Member of the Month March 2015
1,887 Posts
I read that budgies have a natural instinct to "alert the flock" when they hear water running. Normally this could result in shrieking, but perhaps in your budgie's case, it has led to an imitation.

So cute!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.