He is such a cute little dude....:)

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,787 Posts
Oh my, Pinko is so funny, what a happy little fellow! :D

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
That is so funny he is sure excited but the thing that looks like coughing is that it is breeding season and he could be bringing up seed to his favorite toy i have seen indi do that he maybe feeding his favorite toy.. As i said indi does it oh and indi goes round and round his perch to it is funny....

·
Budgie ESL tutor
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh my, Pinko is so funny, what a happy little fellow! :D
He really is such a happy boy! He even says 'I'm happy' :D

He is such a cute little dude....:)
Thanks, I think so too, just love him to bits!

He is so excited it's contagious!
haha I know! I was having breakfast with ice coffee (you can hear the clink of the ice:p) , he knows that once I have finished he can come out. He gets soo excited I find myself rushing to finish :rolleyes: Time to play not eat :D

That is so funny he is sure excited but the thing that looks like coughing is that it is breeding season and he could be bringing up seed to his favorite toy i have seen indi do that he maybe feeding his favorite toy.. As i said indi does it oh and indi goes round and round his perch to it is funny....
You have a good eye! Yes he did do the throat thing but I really think he just choked on a word / sound :eek: :p He is very attached to me already so I worry he will start doing that though.... does Indi do that to you?
It really was sooo funny when he went round his perch! It was the first time I had seen him do that so I couldn't help but laugh :D

·
Member of the Month December 2013
1,711 Posts
Wow, now THAT is one excited budgie! :giggle: He is so cute, he must be a very happy boy. :) By the way my flock also enjoyed listening to him. :D

·
Crazy budgie lady
1,439 Posts
haha awwww he is so beautiful! My little violet was an opaline violet, scummy :love:

I am finding it increasingly difficult to watch videos of everyones budgies, mine want to say hello, they started to call to Pinko hahaha, they wanted to see who the handsome guy was :D

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,723 Posts
Aww - just Love your energetic, cute little Pinko! What a funny little guy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.