·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,788 Posts
Aww, that's really sweet! Hi Pinko! :wave1:

Reactions: Pitchii☆

·
Registered
16,696 Posts
Awwww, hi Pinko!! :wave: How cute is that! It's so exciting when budgies learn words. Our budgie Riley has started saying "good boy" and "budgie budgie" even though we never intended on training him to speak. Were you trying to get Pinko to learn words, or does he just seem to have a natural inclination to pick them up?

·
Budgie ESL tutor
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aww, that's really sweet! Hi Pinko! :wave1:
Konnichi wa-- :ciao:

Hello there Pinko!
Konnichi-puuu (he also says this, lol!) :wave:

ni hao ma :wave:
Ooooh good idea to teach him hello in many languages! He'll be multi-lingual not just bilingual :cool:

Awwww, hi Pinko!! :wave: How cute is that! It's so exciting when budgies learn words. Our budgie Riley has started saying "good boy" and "budgie budgie" even though we never intended on training him to speak. Were you trying to get Pinko to learn words, or does he just seem to have a natural inclination to pick them up?
I knew that I wanted to try but wasn't going to push it. He said Pinko within only a couple of weeks (!!) - was soo surprised!! I knew then he would be a talker ;)
Looks like Riley will be too! It's so adorable isn't it?
It takes a year or so for the words and sentences to become clear so the main thing is never to give up in the meantime :) Are you going to try a new word with him? They seem to like 'b' words, so maybe 'baby budgie'? :p
P.S Your sig is awesome! So cute!!

Thanks so much for watching the video everyone! Arigato! :bowdown:
TB is the greatest! My FB friends are basically 'meh' (or 'no, not another one'?? :giggle:). I think Pinko is pretty awesome since he's not yet 7 months old! He can say 20 words and counting in two languages!

My next goal is to catch him saying 'My name is Pinko-chan' :spy: - he always says it clearest when I don't have my camera or I'm just out of the room... :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.