Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Budgie ESL tutor
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pinko says his name :) -chan is added to names to make nicknames. He says 'Pinko-chan, pin pin, Pi-Pi-chan' - I wonder if you guys will hear it better than my FB friends :rolleyes: Tell me if you hear him!!

It's so hard catching him talking with just my iphone. Once he notices the phone he often stops... :eek: And if he is excited enough to forget the phone he wont speak as clear. :rolleyes:

Pinko loves head scritches :) But not so much in front of the camera :p

I just uploaded them so I hope you can see them !
P.S Sorry for the vertical vids! Will try and remember from now on to take them horizontally :eek:

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,788 Posts
I heard him say "Pi pi pi Pinko-chan", so cute! Pinko is a total sweetheart and I see he still plays a lot with Mr. Penguin! :D

·
Registered
16,696 Posts
I hear him too! So cute. Love the penguin; Riley has one but doesn't play with it quite like Pinko. :giggle:

It's a good thing I don't live in Japan or I'd have to budgie nap your little darling!

·
Budgie ESL tutor
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for looking at the videos! I'm glad I got him saying a few words on camera :eek: I wonder if I will be able to catch the rest of his vocabulary?
This morning I heard him say 'nani??' (What?) - something I have never taught him but DH says to him quite often when he is on his shoulder talking and didn't catch what he said. Eek! Have to watch what we say! He is going to be a great talker I think :eek:

He reallllllly loves Mr Penguin. Or Ms Penguin. :inlove: He will still pass over or ignore any mirror in favor of the penguin!

Thanks Kat for sharing the link for Lyn. I bought it here in Japan so I would have no idea if it was available in Australia. Glad it's on Amazon!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.