·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,539 Posts
Reactions: AnimalKaperz

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
Despina, you created a monster :) I have just made batch #, well I don't even know any more. I have made an awesome pizza sauce from scratch also. I might as well put a sign in my front yard and sell pizza. Pizza and fresh bread. I mada a few good loafs but not what I want yet. Although the English muffin loaf was really good. http://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/english-muffin-toasting-bread-recipe

Be sure to check out the blog for the recipe, the links on the page and for best results change the recipe volumes to grams :D
Hahahahaha! :laughing: I didn't create a monster, come on! :p
But if you put a sign and sell pizzas, I'd love to come and try out most of them! :D
The recipe you sent is awesome! I am always looking for grams in recipes, thank you! It looks like one of my loaf recipes! I can send you all of them if you want! Brioche is my favourite, have you tried it? :D
But we'll need another thread about that! :)

·
Member of the Month July 2013
4,156 Posts
As I'm a vegetarian, I don't of course eat or touch meat. Sweet potato, par boiled then pan fried for a couple of minutes is awesome on a pizza, with roasted capsicum, big juicy kalamata olives, sun dried tomatoes, baby spinach leaves and after the mozzarella, sprinkle some feta over the lot

Geez, Im hungry now! :laugh:

Reactions: despoinaki

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
As I'm a vegetarian, I don't of course eat or touch meat. Sweet potato, par boiled then pan fried for a couple of minutes is awesome on a pizza, with roasted capsicum, big juicy kalamata olives, sun dried tomatoes, baby spinach leaves and after the mozzarella, sprinkle some feta over the lot

Geez, Im hungry now! :laugh:
There are SO many options when you're a vegetarian! You can put boiled broccoli, fried eggplants, smoked/baked red peppers, sauted mushrooms with wine, fried zuchinnis, sun-dried tomatoes... the list is endless!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.