Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Budgie Nut
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Video of the boys nightly playtime, but as you can see there's really only two of them that are very playful! :rolleyes: The others join in occasionally but these two (Ollie & Benny) play all the time! :D
Playtime!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Oh they are all so stinkin' cute!! Benny and Ollie are so active and playful!! I really love your play area. It is inspiring me to simplify mine when I update their cage next month. Is that the top of the cage they are playing on?

I wish I could get those budgie toys here in the US! I can't find them though!

Thanks for sharing, I have added it to my budgie video playlist. I have one with happy budgie sounds that I play for them sometimes and I think they will really like this one!

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,788 Posts
It's so entertaining to watch them play like that, it cracked me up when Ollie threw the toy to the floor and then just watched it there! :D It's typical budgie behaviour, mine do that all the time and expect me to pick it up!
My lovebird Khaleesi also loves to throw the toys onto the floor but the moment the toy hits the ground, she's right there to pick it up and play with it some more.

·
Budgie Nut
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh they are all so stinkin' cute!! Benny and Ollie are so active and playful!! I really love your play area. It is inspiring me to simplify mine when I update their cage next month. Is that the top of the cage they are playing on?

I wish I could get those budgie toys here in the US! I can't find them though!

Thanks for sharing, I have added it to my budgie video playlist. I have one with happy budgie sounds that I play for them sometimes and I think they will really like this one!
Thanks! No, not the top of their cage, but the coffee table in the loungeroom! I put a towel over the table and their stuff on top! :D
It's so entertaining to watch them play like that, it cracked me up when Ollie threw the toy to the floor and then just watched it there! :D It's typical budgie behaviour, mine do that all the time and expect me to pick it up!
My lovebird Khaleesi also loves to throw the toys onto the floor but the moment the toy hits the ground, she's right there to pick it up and play with it some more.
I love to watch them play! At least one of them has us in stitches every night! :giggle:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.