Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.....in celebrating the wonderful new's that Vickie and I received last night from Lindsey. After a few close call's, and a great deal of dedication, and desire to give us the bird we wanted....Look what the world's greatest budgie breeder has done for us....

Is this little white based DF spangle boy a beauty or what....my head has been spinning for the last 24 hrs...I cannot tell you how many times I have looked at his picture ...:love:

Vickie will be naming him and I will post when the decision is made....

Don't anyone dare pinch me because if this is a dream, I don't want to wake up.....:spin:

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He will be ready in a couple week's...;)

Reactions: Squirt

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WOW!!, he is stunning, I'm so happy for you congrats..can't wait to see more pics!!
Thank's Kim....you will see a lot more of him down the road...:)

·
Registered
104 Posts
What an extremely handsome little boy! Wow, absolutely adorable... I'm very happy for you guys :) I cannot wait to hear what his name is going to be!

Reactions: Jonah

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What a precious boy! Congratulations! He really is special.
Yes...precious, and special....thank you squirt....:)

What an extremely handsome little boy! Wow, absolutely adorable... I'm very happy for you guys :) I cannot wait to hear what his name is going to be!
Thank's Danielle....I am very pleased to be getting him....:)

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

He is so adorable!!

Congratulations, Randy and Vickie​
Thank you nice lady...I can't wait to see him in the not too distant future, in some of your beautiful handiwork....:)

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,540 Posts
I second the :love: plus:party2:

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,323 Posts
Congratulations Randy... What a beautiful Budgie you will be getting from Lindsey..You are so very lucky.. I have thought of a name how about Lucky as this little budgie will be going to a wonderful family..

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
That's awesome, I'm so happy for you, Randy! The little budgie boy is truly stunning and a real cutie, congrats!! :party:

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.